DC Direct 13" Batman Beyond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a horrible waste of plastic and spandex! I purchased this out of blind support for the line overall (I have every release in this line, plus multiples of many). The saddest part is that this atrocity took a slot away from (potentially) Hawkman, Firstorm, Dr Fate, Spectre, Speedy, Captain Marvel Jr, Kid Flash, and so many other more deserving characters.
Even if DC says Hawkman would have been priced higher due to the wings (say $150 retail), you can't convince me it wouldn't have sold better than that piece of excrement.

It's a nice figure actually..

0212101.jpg

0212103.jpg

0212104.jpg

0212105.jpg

0212109.jpg

02121010.jpg

02121012.jpg

02121013.jpg

02121017.jpg

02121018.jpg

That actually looks cool in a funny way. Has a very 50's-60's manga feel to it.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but does anybody have any comparison pics of this figure and other DC Direct figures? I got this figure for pretty cheap recently and surprisingly love it, so im thinking of maybe picking up a regular Batman to go with him.

Digging up an old thread here, but just picked this figure up on a TTM19 body (instead of the DC direct body) from Ebay for $41 shipped.

Seeing as the TTM19 alone is worth well more than that, I'd say I did ok. But it looks much better with the more muscular body under the suit.

Back