DC Direct 13" Absolute Sandman!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't even know this guy was out until he arrived at my door! That's been about one DCD13 a week for the past month.

Very fancy packaging on this big boy. When they said "slipcase" I assumed something like on the HT boxes. But this is exactly like the book slipcases on the Absolute volumes. Very heavy and elaborate - surely added to the cost.

I think he's on the Sinestro body - haven't measured him against the others yet though. The accessories are great - goldie is very cute and his extra hands can hold stuff pretty well. I really miss a wrist joint though - the swivel cut just don't cut it.

The sculpt is great - very Robert Smith like. I think the helmet head is much too small - although a lot of the artists drew him with a tiny helmet head. But even if this wasn't just a swappable head it's much smaller than the regular head.

Overall he's pretty cool - I'm hoping they do Death as well.

picsorgtfo.gif

I want him. :) I have every other Dream except the little plushie. I'm a huge Neil Gaiman fan and I hope he's making money off of this ridiculously expensive figure. I would also like a Death, Delirium and Destiny.

I wouldn't mind a Death figure, but hopefully on their smaller bust female body. Anxious to see pics of Morpheus! Might pick this up if I can find a good deal, the proto looks to be pretty sweet.

I wasn't even considering getting this figure, but you've guys have got me hyped up about it. I may wait for the prices to start dropping or sales, then I'll snatch one up.

They'd need to make a brand new body for her (if done right) so sadly, I think we'll forever go without.

You would think they'd eventually do a teen female. Even though she should be shorter than most teen females, I could live with her being the same height as an eventual Wonder Girl.

They'd need to make a brand new body for her (if done right) so sadly, I think we'll forever go without.

I think it'll be awhile but we'll see a Death figure. Eventually.

You would think they'd eventually do a teen female. Even though she should be shorter than most teen females, I could live with her being the same height as an eventual Wonder Girl.

I could live with that as well. :D

They should have made Batgirl and Supergirl shorter, so I don't think they will make a teen female body. They did make Robin shorter, but they've only adjusted the bust size on the females.

I second the request for pics. Mine is on the way, but I just can't wait!

I like it! I'm going to have to get one of these. He even looks good without the full outfit on.

I really like that headsculpt. Overall this one came out looking pretty good and the box design is something else.

My boyfriend is going to buy me this tomorrow. I'm so excited. :D I'm going to get the rest of my Sandman stuff out and set up a display.

Back