DC Direct 1:6 Scale Deluxe Collector Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been customizing these DCD 13"-ers for a little over a year now; here are a few group shots showing some of my completed figures:

The Invaders

DSCF1075.jpg

The Liberty Legion

DSCF1048.jpg

The Justice Society of America

DSCF1562.jpg

The (Silver Age) Teen Titans
(Robin is the actual DCD release)

DSCF1581.jpg

The Freedom Fighters

DSCF1621.jpg

The Marvel Family
(Captain Marvel is the original DCD release)

DSCF1146.jpg

I have a thread with more pics, including individual shots from different angles, in the DC Customs forum here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98378

Warlock, that is amazing work.
Makes me all the more sad that the line was not true 1:6. :(

Thanks, Ironman!
Yeah, I agree, true 1/6 would have been better for everyone, and it certainly would have made finding accessories to customize with a lot easier ! Overall, I think the line looks great displayed by itself, though it would be nice to be able to mix them with other 1/6 figures.

Hi all,

I realize this forum is almost dead, but lately I have been looking for some face masks to kitbash some figures and I know some of the DC Direct Deluxe figures (mostly known as 13" figures) had some, in some cases even 2 per figure.

I was wondering if some one has extras or some to spare from Classic Robin, NightWing, Black Canary or the Comedian.

I have posted in the want to buy/trade section but I decided to tried this one as well.

Please let me know if you have any, I can buy or trade.

VC

Back