DC Comics: Rebirth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't really understand the whole "N52" thing, I don't really read DC, I just like the characters, but their writers are ****e. They need to unite al the editors and make sure everybody is following, cause it's a mess. I loved Snyders Batman (It dragged on for waaay too long, but). With new writer, I will probably skip it. It was my last DC title.
I really liked Johns and Romita Jr. Superman run, but the new writer... for the love of sweet baby Jesus he was bad. I do believe it's the worst writing since Liefeld, McFarlane and Lee started thinking that putting words on paper was no biggie.
Please, please, PLEASE DC. Get it together. This is ANOTHER great chance to do something bloody good with all these great characters. DON'T BLOW IT. Again. Please.

Yeah the previews sound like garbage...the designs are still bad as well

Absolutely. I hate that DC has no problem crapping on their history with all this rebooting. Why bother with picking up any DC books when what you are reading doesn't mean anything because it's going to get rebooted in such a short time?

At this point, they just try to do independent storylines instead of tying them all together. Why not? Geez

Capullo to this ? The outline around the bat symbol annoys the crap out of me for some reason.

82b55592ea536d6f6ef8e1746aa17373.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capullo to this ? The outline around the bat symbol annoys the crap out of me for some reason.

82b55592ea536d6f6ef8e1746aa17373.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that yellow outline around the bat symbol looks ridiculous. Believe it or not, David Finch is drawing that book. For me, his Batman usually looks really good.

Am I the only one looking forward to rebirth?

I was looking forward to it because I couldn't stand the New 52 DC. After seeing the Previews solicits for Rebirth...I changed my mind. Rebirth looks way worse than the New 52. I didn't think that could happen.

I started reading the New 52 a few weeks back and have really enjoyed it, note I did not read much of anything before the New 52 aside from some Batman. I guess for new fans like me, it won't be a real big deal.

And I actually like the new Batsuit.

It will be an improvement over the New 52, but probably not enough.

Real, positive change and a return to the classic characters will not happen at DC until the creatively stunted regime of DiDio, Lee, and Harras is gone. (Johns can stay, but only in a capacity of reduced power, likely just as Writer/Editor again).

These guys simply have a myopic view of the DCU, and almost all of them are stuck in the 90s... the worst ever era of comic books.

Real, positive change and a return to the classic characters will not happen at DC until the creatively stunted regime of DiDio, Lee, and Harras is gone. (Johns can stay, but only in a capacity of reduced power, likely just as Writer/Editor again).

These guys simply have a myopic view of the DCU, and almost all of them are stuck in the 90s... the worst ever era of comic books.
:goodpost:

I dunno. The 80s had some insane Indy comics that were awful haha.

But yeah DC definitely needs fresh take.

Back