DC Collectibles The Dark Knight Returns Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome looking statue i may have to get one such a shame that the Millar Superman metallic statue looks like a ballet dancer.I have the Kotobukiya piece and love it but i sold my DC Dark Knight Batman and Robin statue because it wasn't very well painted.

Believe that was an issue with all the older DC releases. After seeing Adolfo's Miller collection, really want to have the Bats Vs. Supes and the horse rider.

Got mine in today and I already have to send it back. Tail was broken where it meets the horse's rear end. Hopefully a replacement will be sent soon.

Pieces in bag:
picture.php

Broken Tail:
picture.php

Last edited:
Even though I hate rereleases, It is an awesome looking piece, and may be the only piece ever with Batman on a horse

after years of searching, I ran across this statue today at Dutch Comic Con.

But...... Is it a second re-release that came out in 2015? It's the version with the blue cape, not the Year Of The Horse version.
The shippingbox says Production Date Sept 2015. The statue is in 3 pieces, namely the horse with batmans body, Batman's head/cape and the tail.
IIRC, the second version (year of the horse) had it in 3 pieces too because the first version was damaged too often (it was one piece?).
Furthermore, the box is in both English and French, not just English, and apparently it has an ES of 1000.

Back