DC Collectibles The Dark Knight Returns Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really an impressive sculpt:

DKRA1_zps0256d13a.jpg

DKRA4_zps874a592a.jpg

DKRA2_zps6c4fa717.jpg

DKRA3_zpsbad977e5.jpg

Very nice.

Tempted to buy but the 13% tax kills it for me here in Canada

nice sized piece, bigger than I thought...stunning and so perfect for a FM TDKR fan..

Last edited:
Awesome looking statue i may have to get one such a shame that the Millar Superman metallic statue looks like a ballet dancer.I have the Kotobukiya piece and love it but i sold my DC Dark Knight Batman and Robin statue because it wasn't very well painted.

It's funny to see the Kotobukiya piece, which is something like half the cost of the others, be so much larger and impressive than the other pieces :lol Paint apps look a lot nicer on it too.

I know you're not asking me, but based just on pictures I think that Batman vs Superman is the winner. That statue is too awesome. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

I would have the S vs B piece more...price was cheaper too...What makes the Batman on horse statue a close second is this may be the only time ever that you have a Batman riding on a horse statue...It is different....

Damn, mine is already late getting here. Supposed to have been delivered last friday and it's still in some sorting facility in Jersey. This sucks!

Back