DC Collectibles The Dark Knight Returns Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you guys are underestimating the size a bit. This is a huge 1/6 scale horse :/

Damn! Makes sideshow's Pursuit of the Ark inexpensive!

Not really. What's the best preorder price you can get on that? Probably $450 and it's 1/5 scale. This is 1/6 scale and you can preorder it for a 20-30% discount making it around $300.

Not really. What's the best preorder price you can get on that? Probably $450 and it's 1/5 scale. This is 1/6 scale and you can preorder it for a 20-30% discount making it around $300.

While the Indy is only around 1/5 the complete size of the piece is 2 ft by 2 ft! That's almost half my height!:panic:

Considering the fact that a Frank Miller Black and White Batman sells for around $200 and it's 7.5" tall, for twice the size this is looking pretty good for the extra $100.

That being said, am I the only one who thinks this statue will appreciate very quickly in value once it's out?

Another reason why I think this will be big (for any art lovers out there)

NAPOLEON CROSSING THE ALPS

655px-Napoleon4.jpg

Except it's Batman!!

So has anyone put this on P.O. yet. I will have to make up my mind by this Friday. Right now I'm at 75% yes. I found a place that I can get it on flex pay for $81 a month for the next 4 months, free shipping. Just have to check with my wif.. err.. accountant, yeah accountant. :date

So has anyone put this on P.O. yet. I will have to make up my mind by this Friday. Right now I'm at 75% yes. I found a place that I can get it on flex pay for $81 a month for the next 4 months, free shipping. Just have to check with my wif.. err.. accountant, yeah accountant. :date

I don't have that problem...mine lets me pull the trigger on anything I want :)

Back