Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know Gary Oldman was in this! Saw him firing a rocket launcher or some heavy weapon, now I actually really wanna see this... LOL :yess:

This looks good. Not sure how I feel about watching apes murder a bunch of humans though, because we know the apes are going to win.

That was a great scene. Love the way he interacts with those two guys. Some blood splatters on the camera would go well though. :D

I always hate when Directors do that, it's almost as bad as having a character address the audience. The camera is a tool to make the movie, not a character or prop in it, at least that's my opinion.

I have to stop watching these clips and save it for the movie... don't want to spoil it all. :(

I always hate when Directors do that, it's almost as bad as having a character address the audience. The camera is a tool to make the movie, not a character or prop in it, at least that's my opinion.

Regardless of personal choice in regards to how the blood is shown, this scene needs blood in it. I'm not talking Game of Thrones levels of blood and gore but if an ape batters the life out of a man's head there has to be blood etc.

Regardless of personal choice in regards to how the blood is shown, this scene needs blood in it. I'm not talking Game of Thrones levels of blood and gore but if an ape batters the life out of a man's head there has to be blood etc.

Of course, I'm just speaking about something that is a peeve of mine.

On another note, my little girl saw the first Ape's movie, and since they are running these trailers on Nickelodeon, she very much wants to see this movie. Given what I have seen so far, there is no way I can take a 5 1/2 year old to see this, whether or not the blood is excessive or not. Wish the TV channels would air these commercials at a more appropriate time.

On another note, my little girl saw the first Ape's movie, and since they are running these trailers on Nickelodeon, she very much wants to see this movie. Given what I have seen so far, there is no way I can take a 5 1/2 year old to see this, whether or not the blood is excessive or not. Wish the TV channels would air these commercials at a more appropriate time.

Yeah, that doesn't seem right. Even if there's no blood you don't want your child seeing an ape beat the crap out of a human.

Got this today for extra hype!

6a5ege8y.jpg

I'd be interested in knowing how that battleship is used in the movie and the overall state of the military.

Back