Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first one was a real sleeper hit for me. Hoping that this one can live up to that film. Really interensted to see the advancment of the apes and how they continue to develop.

I agree - I saw the first one not really expecting much but I could tell early on that it was a great movie. Really enjoyed it and I'm very excited to see this in July.

I thought he would be talking fluently by now, seems they've gone with a hybrid ape language that uses signing too.

I thought he would be talking fluently by now, seems they've gone with a hybrid ape language that uses signing too.

From the looks of it the Apes have been separate from Humans, that means over the eight years the only speaking ape has been Caesar and he has no further teachers teaching him English, so it kinda makes sense that he is slowly learning more

That second trailer is amazing. I'm almost afraid to see anymore until the movie hits this summer. The effects are just jaw-dropping...it's really something how those keep leaping forward in quality with each new genre movie that comes out, that is, when the folks putting the movie together take the time and resources necessary. It looks good so far...

Yea im not even a fan of this franchise and never really was but this looks great. I liked the very first movie however to.

0dtzNNU.gif

DAT CGI!!! :horror

Back