Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dawn-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-poster-405x600.jpg

That's a cool poster

Cornelius? Maybe but I don't think so. 30 - 40 years in the future will not work. The humans would probably still have the ability to speak in such a short time frame and the apes would not have enough time to set up their society in all the ways we saw in the original story.

Time will tell...

Caesar's son was named Cornelius after his grandfather in Battle though wasn't it? That's who I was referring to. I suppose it makes zero sense in this continuity that this Caesar would name his son Cornelius.

Amazing shots! I seriously can't wait for this film. Truly the CG work is so well done in this. I normally am the practical effects guy and don't really care for CGI but in this case it looks so life like it's crazy.

Indeed, this looks great! :rock

It does! I can't wait! I need Dawn Apes for my Avatar and Signature soon. I'm really getting pumped for it and next month Neca series 1 figures will be shipping out and so far they look great.

I'm still working something out. I haven't found a winning combination yet.:gah: :lol Any ideas?!

Ideas can be the signature of Caesar raising his hand to signal the apes to attack in that order or of Caesar holding his child looking left. I don't know something of that order or a plain Dawn of the Planet of the Apes logo Signature with a Caesar Avatar. :lol

OMG those screen shots are awesome:panic:

This is my most anticipated film of the year, I really hope it delivers.

Back