Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imo it would display better if you put someone on both sides compared to just one side. Makes him more the flagship piece between the two, instead of strictly a looming companion

Imo it would display better if you put someone on both sides compared to just one side. Makes him more the flagship piece between the two, instead of strictly a looming companion

I am doing that with Vader, boba fett and Kyloren, vader in the middle with kylo and boba each side, also done this with lord of the rings, sauron bang straight in the middle

Attachments

• 14600990_1855764214701732_7822364285233328667_n.jpg
    14600990_1855764214701732_7822364285233328667_n.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 459
I am doing that with Vader, boba fett and Kyloren, vader in the middle with kylo and boba each side, also done this with lord of the rings, sauron bang straight in the middle

That's the best way to display statues in my opinion. It gives the collection a more aesthetic horizon line. Everything at the same height looks sterile and boring.

With regards to Vader's base, I'm glad they went with they height they did. Then again, I'm not restricting my collection to fit into Ikea cabinetry. ;)

Yeah since I have made him a custom cabinet I'll just put all my Vader stuff together so my 1/6 R1 and other stuff.

Boba will be paired with my Jango PF along with my mini Boba helmet. Guess there are ways around everything.

Voltron will be with my LD pieces and all my older ones. Voltron party wootwoot!

Received my Vader today...with no cape :mad:

E-mailed SS and hoping they get back quickly and just send me the cape.

It is ridiculous that a item that costs over $500 will have missing pieces in it.

It is ridiculous that a item that costs over $500 will have missing pieces in it.

I'm assuming you've already checked the super-special, secret hidden compartment in the foam?

Yeah havent you checked the compartment that keeps the cape

If it actually is missing the cape then make sure you really look over that statue closely and make sure you didn't receive someone else's return.

Decided to finally drop down on this Vader, I was really thinking of the IS version but just cant drop that kinda coin on it.

Besides my Bobba and Sandtrooper are really getting lonely [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

My order arrived on friday. The lightsaber arrived broken. I called CS and left a message. I also filled out one of the website forms too. Will they just replace the saber, if they have extras or will I need to send the whole statue back?

My order arrived on friday. The lightsaber arrived broken. I called CS and left a message. I also filled out one of the website forms too. Will they just replace the saber, if they have extras or will I need to send the whole statue back?
They definitely won't have you send the whole statue back. I've only ever had 1 broken piece and it was the standalone hook piece that went onto the new spidey pf's base. It didn't even break in shipping I just clumsily broke it myself. I gave them some pictures and they shipped a replacement piece to me.

Anyone know what to expect in terms of the life of the saber? I'm always a bit reluctant to turn everything on when I want to, for fear of something not lighting up...

Anyone know what to expect in terms of the life of the saber? I'm always a bit reluctant to turn everything on when I want to, for fear of something not lighting up...
I wouldn't expect much. The tech Sideshow uses on all of their PF lightsabers are garbage.

I've been using the lightsaber pretty much daily since December with no issues. I'm getting what use of it that I can since it's just a place holder until the IS Vader arrives.:lol

Interesting. Thanks guys! Sounds like it could last a long time, or not long at all...

Which kind? LEDs will last a long time depending on other factors(wiring, switch, etc...), the newer gas tubes should last a while also, but quick on/off usage will probably affect them more than LEDs.

Back