Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What type of lights are those you have aimed up at it?

21iA0DQDcSL.jpg

I sold mine last year but with that eBay 20% coupon yesterday, I was able to score another one for $350 shipped. Only reason I got rid of it originally was for space issues but I’ve since fixed that “problem” and can’t wait to get this beauty back on display.

I just got mine from an ebay seller. What kind of plug in adapter does it take so that I don't have to run the batteries for the base and saber?

Tell me one thing, have SS set a nwe pricetag on Vader? It is now showing 530 USD on my laptop! That`s a seriously **** move from their part. My respect for them just dropped significantly:mad:

Lmao wow

They really did that, they raised the price by 30 bucks over the weekend.

Joke company continues to be a joke.

Tell me one thing, have SS set a nwe pricetag on Vader? It is now showing 530 USD on my laptop! That`s a seriously **** move from their part. My respect for them just dropped significantly:mad:

I see $530 as well. I looked it up in my order history and I paid $499 for it in Dec 2016. Kind of ****ed up to be honest.

Back