Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this new shot I done of Vader and Boba Fett, they just go so well together

Attachments

• 15665789_1855724281372392_4192405273819828822_n.jpg
    15665789_1855724281372392_4192405273819828822_n.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 319
I must say, I was one of the first to say that this wasn't for me because of the pose. But after the $75 coupon and some rewards I caved, and I'm glad I did as it's truly a fantastic statue.

I must say, I was one of the first to say that this wasn't for me because of the pose. But after the $75 coupon and some rewards I caved, and I'm glad I did as it's truly a fantastic statue.

woah $75 coupon? Where was I when this was announced

Not sure if it's still good but the code was GETDEAL15.

Dammit, the code is expired.

Was going to pick up Vader in the next few days, so I'll just use one of those 20 or 25 off coupons. Thanks for the code though!

Just got the Dagobah training Luke & Yoda (unfortunately not EX though :/) around early November for $350 CAD shipped. Obviously not not as rare as Jedi Luke nor as significant of a deal, but still considered it a win since it retailed for $350 USD before shipping back in '08 when it came out. It definitely looks better in person imo, I was unsure looking at the pics but just pulled the trigger since it was a pretty good price. I'm glad I did, It's a good piece.

Just got the Dagobah training Luke & Yoda (unfortunately not EX though :/) around early November for $350 CAD shipped. Obviously not not as rare as Jedi Luke nor as significant of a deal, but still considered it a win since it retailed for $350 USD before shipping back in '08 when it came out. It definitely looks better in person imo, I was unsure looking at the pics but just pulled the trigger since it was a pretty good price. I'm glad I did, It's a good piece.

Congrats, that is definitely another piece that has a stand-alone presence that screams "Star Wars". One of my sleeper favorites in the collection. Great price too.

Does anyone have pictures of this Vader PF next to the Malgus PF? Man I'm stuck like Chuck.. I have the Vader PF already and can't decide between getting the Malgus PF or the latest Vader bust to pair it with. Any help/pictures/opinions is appreciated

Does anyone have pictures of this Vader PF next to the Malgus PF? Man I'm stuck like Chuck.. I have the Vader PF already and can't decide between getting the Malgus PF or the latest Vader bust to pair it with. Any help/pictures/opinions is appreciated

Are you finding the Malgus PF for a reasonable price? Every time I've looked, the Bay prices have been quite high. I missed him the first time around :(

Pardon the phone pics

f79fc671e39ce0ad391b1cf5eab74eeb.jpg
ff0de5e78980de7f176bf203bf90feec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F

Great pieces although it's too bad they're holding their sabers the same way. They look like a pair or synchro gymnasts. ;)

Does anyone know if this Vader fits on the same Besta shelf with the new Boba Fett?

they actually hold their weapons differently :p this combo looks dumb anyway unless u raise up malgus

that's the problem with the stupid high base...u can't pair him with no other statue but boba

Back