Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course Vader IS star wars, but we already have him in so many large scales. Just wanted something different. I've already got vader in life size. Give me some new characters!

Nien Nunb Legendary Scale ?

It may be true that Vader IS Star Wars but its also true that I can not alter the physical dimensions of my house to fit a 1/2 Scale Vader statue :lol

There is only room for one LS and his name is Dr Jones.

I'm not against secondary/background characters getting the LSF treatment meant but currently there is only Maul available. Get the main characters done 1st and then look at the more obscure characters.... How could SS possibly do a Windu or Ventress before Vader or Fett????

I for one would absolutely love to see LSF Gamorrean but I'm sure I am in the minority here and even smaller numbers of people willing to shell out 2k plus on a half scale green pig lol

I demand an LS Rancor to go with your LS green pig..... My ceilings are 3m high. I can handle it.

It may be true that Vader IS Star Wars but its also true that I can not alter the physical dimensions of my house to fit a 1/2 Scale Vader statue :lol

There is only room for one LS and his name is Dr Jones.

:lol :lol :goodpost: that's what I used to think after purchasing my first LSF...8 months later I've now got 6 of 'em and with Doom and Iron Man coming this year plus Vader whenever he comes out will make 9 :horror :slap however, 3 out of the 6 I currently own are packed away in their shippers...currently searching for a bigger home :lol

I'm not against secondary/background characters getting the LSF treatment meant but currently there is only Maul available. Get the main characters done 1st and then look at the more obscure characters.... How could SS possibly do a Windu or Ventress before Vader or Fett????

I for one would absolutely love to see LSF Gamorrean but I'm sure I am in the minority here and even smaller numbers of people willing to shell out 2k plus on a half scale green pig lol

So, Fett is not a secondary character, but Windu is?
At first, I was looking for a smartbutt remark, however will just leave the room for now.

At first, I was looking for a smartbutt remark, however will just leave the room for now.

BFett isn't a big character in the movies but no one can pretend he hasn't become on of the biggest names for Star Wars. Mace Windu is indeed a secondary character, and not a great one, and the prequel trilogy isn't exactly loved by most fans (or even non-fans). So yeah character wise Windu is a bit more prominent in the movies but no one with a straight face could say that Mace Windu is remotely close to the Fett's popularity.

And I think if you were to make assumptions that it's a pretty fair bet that a Mace Windu LSF would tank hard, and a Fett LSF would do pretty well (considering good production, pose, accuracy, and "decent" price by LSF standards).

I demand an LS Rancor to go with your LS green pig..... My ceilings are 3m high. I can handle it.

Even the smallest adult Rancors are easily above 3M.... You won't be able to fit a LS rancor :p

uzytazeq.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk

Well Fett's probably getting a stand alone movie and I'd put Windu at third tier personally...

Actually I rather prefer to think he never happened at all :lol

Will watch this with interest BUT space does matter here. Have wolverine LSF displayed and simply he takes the space that my Thor PF and Spider-Man comi occupied originally, and those are big pieces. Batman LSF will be fitted in but if I want Lots of LSFs I will have to sell many PFs to make space. Also the quality seems to vary as much as a PF despite the price...unforgivable but true. Currently think my big money will go to obtaining XM 1/4 scales that will fit in with the existing SS PF collection. What would change that. Growing numbers of Comic based LSFs, growing support for the scale and therefore choice and a DEFINED low ES so that I know that the considerable investment will be protected at this high price point. This of course won't happen with Darth Vader or Batman :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trying to compare Windu to Fett is sorta like

What's a windu???

With that pose it's like he's saying 'now look at this mess, who is going to clean this up!'

Yup, IMO the only good things from the PT are Maul and Qui Gon (maybe Dooku) and they were killed off far too early and without much character development at all. Mindu was sort of a *****

Huh? Obi-Wan hasn't even been put up for pre order yet.

Either way I'm disappointed but not surprised by this. Making the same five characters in every format is so boring. I already have a large scale vader, give me something different. How about a character you haven't done in any form for a lsf? Mace Windu maybe?

Come on sideshow.

From a marketing standpoint making a Mace Windu LSF, or another minor or not very popular character would be absolutely stupid. Sideshow will continue to remake the most popular characters in every line because people will continue to buy them, and they will bring in new collectors into Sideshow.

I love this pose, and I think it would be awesome if they went for it. But I have a feeling it will have a saber pose to match up with the Obi-Wan LSF.

Is this fan made or from Sideshow?
If the latter, there's a very good chance we'll get switch out arms. One as pictured above, and another doing a force move (choke?) as pictured from the unfinished sculpt.

Yeah for some reason I think this is going to have switch out arms too. Well hopefully at least. No matter what it better have a lightsaber though, hilt or full it doesn't matter.

Obi-Wan's saber isn't in an upright, defensive position like the PF (more like he just ignited the blade), so hopefully Vader will be something like this.

3493261-star+wars+episode+iv+-+a+new+hope.mp4_snapshot_01.30.09_%5B2013.12.10_02.19.15%5D.jpg

Back