Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Vader like that would look good by itself or paired with Obi-Wan.

1.jpg

I agree, all of that shiny black is crying out for some red glow. A working saber would make the 2K (hopefully) price tag a bit more bearable also.

I really don't like the bases they use for these. If it's just like maul's it is hollow plastic and feels cheap.

It appears so. I like the look of them but wish they were somewhat solid. I know SS was thinking about shipping cost etc but c'mon it's 2k for these (or more).

Release the Vader!

Obi-Wan's saber isn't in an upright, defensive position like the PF (more like he just ignited the blade), so hopefully Vader will be something like this.

3493261-star+wars+episode+iv+-+a+new+hope.mp4_snapshot_01.30.09_%5B2013.12.10_02.19.15%5D.jpg

That would be cool, but from the profile view, this pose will look like he's having one helluva boner.

I agree, all of that shiny black is crying out for some red glow. A working saber would make the 2K (hopefully) price tag a bit more bearable also.

I think with Maul having his saber work rather well it's pretty much a guarantee that Vader will have one. Most people want Vader holding his lightsaber, it's an iconic look for the villian.

Last edited:
I think will Maul having his saber work rather well it's pretty much a guarantee that Vader will have one. Most people want Vader holding his lightsaber, it's an iconic look for the villian.

No doubt. Having Vader without a working lightsaber (at this point) would be criminal.

They didn't even include one on the Life Sized :( waaaaah. You getting this bro?

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

That's cost they're saving all the goodness for the LSF bro ;) been waiting for this one mate...was tempted to get the lifesize but this one will do me! This will ship around June 2015 I reckon

I have to beg to differ.... I think the SS 1:1 bust is the best Vader collectible

IMG_6805_zpsb981c92a.jpg

I guess everyone has their favourite ;) but I've been waiting for a decent Vader on either 1/4 or 1/2 scale since SSC's A New Hope PF which i didn't like at all :( infact, the only other Vader collectible that has remained with me since I started this hobby is the Kneeling ESB Vader on the light up base by Gentle Giant...granted it's a small scale, 1/5 possibly? But I absolutely love it!!

2u4yza5u.jpg

I guess everyone has their favourite ;) but I've been waiting for a decent Vader on either 1/4 or 1/2 scale since SSC's A New Hope PF which i didn't like at all :( infact, the only other Vader collectible that has remained with me since I started this hobby is the Kneeling ESB Vader on the light up base by Gentle Giant...granted it's a small scale, 1/5 possibly? But I absolutely love it!!

2u4yza5u.jpg

Kneeling Vader you say.... I agree it's killer

IMG_6810_zps51ece97b.jpg

Back