Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Maul is 2K SS will most likely charge more for Vader since he's taller and more popular, but than again Maul is still in stock at that price.

If Maul is 2K SS will most likely charge more for Vader since he's taller and more popular, but than again Maul is still in stock at that price.

He would be, these aren't limited so far I'm afraid. They could keep making him forever if they wanted too.

I can't wait to see pics , I'm very surprise that it says Pre-orders for this fan favorite villain will begin soon. I don't have the room or the budget for a 1:1 Vader but I would love to get this.

Yep, the description does say preorder coming soon! Hopefully in the next two weeks!! Geez I'm so excited...

No brainer...this one will look great in my collection and now I'm seriously considering ordering the Obi-Wan too. Would be a nice compliment. Damn you SSC...and also, well played. ;P

pejuru4y.jpg

aneme2yv.jpg

We will see... me being a Vader snob, it could be great...but it could be all kinds of wrong too. SS has never really nailed Vader, they usually fail in the helmet area. From the preview pic it looks like they are going for the ROTJ look, and so far the helmet looks ok, it looks like it could have the usual "bob" short dome SS seems to keep doing. Need to see it from all different angles. Still for the price they will be charging you can put together a great looking 1:1 Vader with accurate parts. I would guess they will charge 2700-3000 easy. Its Vader after all...he is Star Wars.

I hope that he's not more than 2k. So far all their LSF's have been at that price point. If Vader is above that I may have to reconsider, the prices would be getting ridiculous.

I hope that he's not more than 2k. So far all their LSF's have been at that price point. If Vader is above that I may have to reconsider, the prices would be getting ridiculous.

Yeah, any more than 2k and I wouldn't even consider it unfortunately, the added international costs would be too much to bare. It does seem 2k is the set price for LSF's so far however so here's to hoping.

Wow!!! Just Wow!!!
But... I honestly cannot justify this... with all the great PF coming out... even if this would be an Ultimate piece, this is just too much for my wallet.

This could very well be my first LSF and Grail center piece to my collection. Being a huge Maul fan, depending on price, this is the epitome of Star Wars for me and may have settle for this and not Maul. Stoked to finally see it next week!

I hope they don't make the pose to where it has to be with Obi-Wan. That's one reason I didn't like the original PF. Batter up! :lol

I hope they don't make the pose to where it has to be with Obi-Wan. That's one reason I didn't like the original PF. Batter up! :lol

Something in this scale deserves a top-quality museum pose that will still stand out in any collection. Paired up would make no sense at this scale IMO.

Yeah, I'm hoping it follows the Maul/Kenobi method of being in museum poses. These pieces are too big to be in anything too dynamic.

This is such great news! Hope they get a great pose on this, I'm hoping for something like this, just for space reasons but if they go all out dynamic that'll be just fine too :lol

darthvader_by_wraithdt.jpg

I'm interested but I think the price will drive me off.... of course I can always sell bodily fluids. :)

Back