Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there is one LSF they raise their price on, it will be this one. I really hope they don't. Want to see this guy this sell so we can have Fett next year - that one I will get.

I'm just worried that it will take forever to come out. Obi-Wan has yet to be released and Indy was a joke so who knows. Maybe they will release Obi-Wan and Vader at the same time as both bases may interlock to become a massive base/diorama scene. That would be sick but would destroy your pocketbook!

I'm just worried that it will take forever to come out. Obi-Wan has yet to be released and Indy was a joke so who knows. Maybe they will release Obi-Wan and Vader at the same time as both bases may interlock to become a massive base/diorama scene. That would be sick but would destroy your pocketbook!

I think the delay in Kenobi had to do with the skin they were going for.

If there is one LSF they raise their price on, it will be this one. I really hope they don't. Want to see this guy this sell so we can have Fett next year - that one I will get.
As much as I love vader, it's rather pass on this one and hope for Fett, and get both vader and Fett PFs

I really hope it doesn't have stupidly oversized boots, hands, or saber and accurate armor pieces >< Also price is something I fear for, if it's over 2k I think I might have to pass :(

There is no doubt that it will be over 2k. I'm willing to put money on it being closer to 3k, especially if they do a reveal head.

Will it have the choke hand like there was a prototype done by TrueCastStudio.com
Photo-May-11-11-59-04-AM1.jpg

Photo-May-11-11-58-54-AM1.jpg

Source:
https://truecaststudio.com/?attachment_id=22

There is no doubt that it will be over 2k. I'm willing to put money on it being closer to 3k, especially if they do a reveal head.

I think they could get by with asking $2500, but even that might be a stretch. If they charge $3k this thing will sell worse than the Maul LSF.

Man, I want this so bad. To be honest I would actually prefer 1/3 scale though. I'm running out of space too fast.

Pose makes or breaks this one. But it'll be really, really hard to break it.

I'm excited to see this at comic con but hesitant to see the price.....

I don't see this coming in under 3k...

It's 8k for 1:1 Vader, 2.5k for lifesize Yoda so there is no way SS is going to do a 1:2 Vader for the 2k that the other LSF's are going for

I mean it's SS we are talking about here couple that with its Vader one of the most popular and recognizable characters in pop culture....

Now thinking about it I will be surprised if it comes in under 3k

I hope I am wrong but I don't think so...

I'm excited to see this at comic con but hesitant to see the price.....

I don't see this coming in under 3k...

It's 8k for 1:1 Vader, 2.5k for lifesize Yoda so there is no way SS is going to do a 1:2 Vader for the 2k that the other LSF's are going for

I mean it's SS we are talking about here couple that with its Vader one of the most popular and recognizable characters in pop culture....

Now thinking about it I will be surprised if it comes in under 3k

I hope I am wrong but I don't think so...

I don't understand Sideshow's pricing on these. Galactus is 800, Sentinel and Sauron 900. These 1:2 statues aren't that much bigger than these and are over double the price.

I'd love to buy this, but they most certainly will want too much for it. Time will tell, I suppose.

Damn it Sideshow!!! I love to hate you. Of course I'm buying this just put it up for preorder and stop all the nonsense. Also don't get any bright ideas in the price like you did for the lifesize Vader. I still owe you a punch in the face for that one.

Now I need to move into a new house. My collection room is at max capacity.

Awesome to see this finally announced!
I developed all the soft parts for this project (leather suit, outer cape, inner robe, codpiece, gloves, cape chain). It's pretty sweet.
I think you guys will love it.

I developed all the soft parts for this project (leather suit, outer cape, inner robe, codpiece, gloves, cape chain). It's pretty sweet.

Congrats man, this will look amazing, but with Gino involved, no way it will be $2Gs, I hope but may have to settle for Legendary Maul instead. I shall see next week in person!

Tell us about it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adfter your great success with the lifesize Vader Gino, its great to know you have also had some input on the Legendary Scale aswell :rock Cant wait to see it! :yess:

Darn you SS!!!! Now I have to make a choice! If they waited everyone would have bought the PF... then this, now we have a choice to make ( or just get both ;) )

I'm thinking they pushed this to help sell Obi.

Back