Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics from FB.

So the Kylo Ren LSF will have hands like this.

what-to-do-with-your-hands-1.jpg

When you make a 1:2 statue which costs a ton, that needs to be most impressive, not ordinary or average. Neither Sideshow Maul or Vader are really impressive. They are big, but that is all. And don't start me on accuracy either. For $600-800 max these would be ok, but not for what they are asking. I can afford them, but I wouldn't spend my money on them. Just compare the Iron Studios Vader with this Legendary version...

When you make a 1:2 statue which costs a ton, that needs to be most impressive, not ordinary or average. Neither Sideshow Maul or Vader are really impressive. They are big, but that is all. And don't start me on accuracy either. For $600-800 max these would be ok, but not for what they are asking. I can afford them, but I wouldn't spend my money on them. Just compare the Iron Studios Vader with this Legendary version...

Deep pockets they have.. Deep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d like to know what they get for distributing other companies products?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The left hand is like when in Deadpool 1 in the beginning he grows a baby hand for a while.

Im thinking about getting this one as I dont like the pose of the life size Vader. I didn't have time to look through this thread, does anyone own this and can tell me are the light up features plug in ? or battery operated? I dont want it if there are like three seperate battery compartments with on/off switches like the iron studios statue
Thanks

Based off photos and other reviews, I would not recommend this piece.

Based off photos and other reviews, I would not recommend this piece.

I was reviewing the video. For this expensive of a statue I can't believe you need to put batteries and turn it on in three different areas! Thats ridiclous. Im out. Plus a lot of the pieces are plastic as opposed to metal.. wow.

Im thinking about getting this one as I dont like the pose of the life size Vader. I didn't have time to look through this thread, does anyone own this and can tell me are the light up features plug in ? or battery operated? I dont want it if there are like three seperate battery compartments with on/off switches like the iron studios statue
Thanks

If the statue was good I would get it. But it is horrible and the Iron studios is one of the best statues I have ever scene. This Vader leg is far from being just okay!

Rafael posted a video showing Vader off and thought i'd post it for you guys. It looks cool but some of the materials used look cheap and not a lot to justify the price point especially no light up saber. Still I do dig it but then again I'll probably never own it too pricey.

Those lights look overwhelming; like beacons in the night. They take away from the Vader character. Unless of course, it's just the camera accentuating them...

It's almost always the camera that is the issue when taking photos of light up features.

They rarely come out well in both stills or video.

Back