Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If by "great" you mean boring, generic, and like every other Maul statue. Then sure it's great.

I really like Maul...but not episode 1 Maul.

1. They already did the action pose so this is a welcome pose for a PF
2. Then no, you don't like Maul

Then no, you don't like Maul

I really love Maul actually. But he was literally nothing in episode 1. He became fleshed out, was given actual dialogue, was give character motivations & obstacles once they put him in something that wasn't a terrible film. He actual became a character and not just a prop in a film. Sounds like you can't accept canon. So who really doesn't like Maul?

Also, maul is dead to me after EP1 so there you go.

But he isn't dead so...

I mean headcanon all you want, but don't expect to be taken seriously when discussing his character.

No. :lol

Well said.

Though it was nice seeing him in Clone Wars, I hated what they did with him. Gave him all these generic villain personality traits and the whole Savage Opress thing was dumb beyond belief.

Maul is stoic. He's silent, he's deadly, and he's incredibly focused and determined. He's pure Sith energy channeled into a living body.

Now he has a brother, he cares for his brother, he has all these natural emotions and all that bull ****.

Have you not seen him in Rebels?

Lol thank god you people aren't in charge of Star Wars. If you had your way we wouldn't even have a character. Just a throw away henchman who's only purpose was to have a cool lightsaber.

Thankfully actual Star Wars canon exists, and no matter how much you wish it Maul is still alive and kicking.

Alright everyone. Everyone has their own expectations and opinions on our Lord Maul.

If one wants to immortalize Maul in just TPM you're allowed to do so. But you cant deny the Canon approach to Maul

Personally I loved Maul more in the animated shows. Not only was he strong, he was cunning, a fine strategist, focused and full of rage fueling his ambitions. Thats the Maul I have come to associate with, just as how the Anakin in the Clone Wars was THE definitive version for me than the movies counterpart

We all love Maul, so lets pray SS do this piece justice

Sent from my SM-G925F

Mech maul, mythos maul, PF maul all have dynamic/semi dynamic poses. Even LSF maul has him doing something. Idk what other statue mauls you've seen with museum poses, unless you mean some kotobukiya stuff or whatever.

Also, maul is dead to me after EP1 so there you go. Maul was much better to me as a silent, mysterious, determined evil killer like EP1 and a book or two fleshed him out to be. Not everyone needs some crazy back story...mystery and allure are a rare thing these days.

the attakus 1:5 is pretty awesome.

on another note, xm announced they are doing a version as well. I look forward to seeing their interpretation,

Lol thank god you people aren't in charge of Star Wars....

ELxNgow.jpg

Alright everyone. Everyone has their own expectations and opinions on our Lord Maul.

If one wants to immortalize Maul in just TPM you're allowed to do so. But you cant deny the Canon approach to Maul

Personally I loved Maul more in the animated shows. Not only was he strong, he was cunning, a fine strategist, focused and full of rage fueling his ambitions. Thats the Maul I have come to associate with, just as how the Anakin in the Clone Wars was THE definitive version for me than the movies counterpart

We all love Maul, so lets pray SS do this piece justice

Sent from my SM-G925F

Get out of here with your civil attitude and your logic!

This is the Internet. And the Internet demands tribute in the form of all caps and arguing!!!

Well they've done a few Maul statues now, hopefully they'll do more interesting ones down the line.

Maul is a pretty safe bet in terms of merchandising after all.

the attakus 1:5 is pretty awesome.

on another note, xm announced they are doing a version as well. I look forward to seeing their interpretation,

Where did you hear about XM doing a Maul? That would be awesome.

from an xm rep on the other forum. There will be more new announcements in the months to come as well. It looks like the mouse is finally loosening the leash a bit.

They also posted it on Facebook. They apologized for boba fett delays bust he should be done very soon. Then they said they are doing Maul too.

I really love Maul actually. But he was literally nothing in episode 1. He became fleshed out, was given actual dialogue, was give character motivations & obstacles once they put him in something that wasn't a terrible film. He actual became a character and not just a prop in a film. Sounds like you can't accept canon. So who really doesn't like Maul?

But he isn't dead so...

I mean headcanon all you want, but don't expect to be taken seriously when discussing his character.

Have you not seen him in Rebels?

Lol thank god you people aren't in charge of Star Wars. If you had your way we wouldn't even have a character. Just a throw away henchman who's only purpose was to have a cool lightsaber.

Thankfully actual Star Wars canon exists, and no matter how much you wish it Maul is still alive and kicking.

He's dead to me. ME. MEEEEE.

Oh and yeah thank god we're not in charge of star wars. Thankfully it's been in great hands for years and years and years and everything is golden.

I love all the comments along the lines of..."wait for the price", "it'll have googly eyes", "won't light up", etc. :clap :rotfl

I hope its under 500.. Havent preordered anything in awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back