Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope its under 500.. Havent preordered anything in awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the First Order Stormtrooper coming in at $500, I doubt Maul will cost less (especially if it has a light up feature)

With the First Order Stormtrooper coming in at $500, I doubt Maul will cost less (especially if it has a light up feature)

I was hoping that license for epi7 costs more that explains the pricing on kylo and trooper.. Maybe characters from OT and PT cost less. Thats the only explaination j can think of.

I was hoping that license for epi7 costs more that explains the pricing on kylo and trooper.. Maybe characters from OT and PT cost less. Thats the only explaination j can think of.

Yeah that's possible, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Nah Star Wars is just red hot right now and along with the rising factory costs from companies competing with each other for production time this is just the new normal barrier to entry.

Rising factory costs? After hearing about Darkseid, I refuse to believe that...

factories are getting more expensive, and yes the star war license costs big $$, but there is more going on to explain SS price increases these days imho.

maul will be the "canary in the mine" for me. If they are asking more than $500, it will be the beginning of the end for me.

Rising factory costs? After hearing about Darkseid, I refuse to believe that...

You can refuse but the raise of salaries in China and trying to find factories that can craft such detailed pieces to satisfaction are indeed going up in price.

speaking of prices, look at what chronicle is offering for $500 from their dino line.

Toynami would be considerably more expensive then other factories as well, though why anyone thinks that SS doesn't add a lot to the price on top of having what is no doubt a **** ton more overhead then literally anybody else is beyond me.

You can refuse but the raise of salaries in China and trying to find factories that can craft such detailed pieces to satisfaction are indeed going up in price.

This is common knowledge. The question is does this fully account for the rapid price increases we're seeing? Kylo Ren was a less detailed piece than the sand trooper that released two weeks prior to him, but cost $150 more. That's a big jump. And you can still buy the original Stormtrooper PF today for $299.99 which will be made in these same factories...

This is common knowledge. The question is does this fully account for the rapid price increases we're seeing? Kylo Ren was a less detailed piece than the sand trooper that released two weeks prior to him, but cost $150 more. That's a big jump. And you can still buy the original Stormtrooper PF today for $299.99 which will be made in these same factories...

The original Stormtrooper PF isn't still being produced in factories. There are just piles of them still sitting around in warehouses. It wouldn't make any sense for Sideshow to raise the price on already-produced statues that they can't sell as it is.

The original Stormtrooper PF isn't still being produced in factories. There are just piles of them still sitting around in warehouses. It wouldn't make any sense for Sideshow to raise the price on already-produced statues that they can't sell as it is.

Is this an assumption or do you know this? Sideshow have shown a tendency to produce "limited" items in batches as required.

excited and scared .. please SSC dont make me pass up on this because of price

Back