Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
star-wars-darth-maul-premium-format-3005071-01.jpg
star-wars-darth-maul-premium-format-3005071-02.jpg
star-wars-darth-maul-premium-format-3005071-03.jpg
star-wars-darth-maul-premium-format-300507-04.jpg
star-wars-darth-maul-premium-format-300507-05.jpg
star-wars-darth-maul-premium-format-300507-06.jpg
star-wars-darth-maul-premium-format-300507-07.jpg
star-wars-darth-maul-premium-format-300507-10.jpg
star-wars-darth-maul-premium-format-300507-15.jpg

Base isn't much of a talking point, but the rest looks good. It will depend on the price for me...

No light up saber again?

looks like SSC is getting rid of light ups... its ok with me.. but the price has to be lower now...

wheres the link and price ???

I was hoping for a cloak as an accessory, either ex or reg.

We sure this does not light up? With the thickness of the blades, it's a shame.

I like it, anyway. Now, to see the price...

Edit : also wished it could be displayed with switched off lightsaber, to avoid the plastic rods.

If no light up 450$ max and I have to say this is best Star Wars PF for a long time. I love a simple base(well done) and when I look at him I feel connection to the movie. The end of story!

needs a change o' head too. I really like the look of it...I wish I hadn't seen the shirtless version they teased though. Very nice Maul none-the-less.

I must say, if I had space I'd be all over this. Looks beautiful. Btw, with that simple base and no light up saber I guess this will cost less... Am I right? Lol

What takes them son long to put up the blog??? Do they still negotiate the price ??? :lol

I think it looks fantastic, base doesn't take away from the statue yet reminds you of the scene. Also the pose reminds me of him pacing up and down just after killing qui gon. Shame no light up it seems but i can't say it would get used much anyway although nice to have.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looks great, the face sculpt is spot on and I love the pose and the base. Simple but iconic. This is better than the original Maul PF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back