Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Maul
Legendary Scale(TM) Figure
IN-STOCK
Act Fast! LESS THAN 60 REMAIN!

:horror :rotfl :slap :mad:

All the emotions I go through when SS puts up this crap announcement.

I freak out, thinking I need to order, laugh cuz I know it's not true, get mad at myself for thinking I needed to order, get pi$$ed at SS for telling me lies.

:horror :rotfl :slap :mad:

All the emotions I go through when SS puts up this crap announcement.

I freak out, thinking I need to order, laugh cuz I know it's not true, get mad at myself for thinking I needed to order, get pi$$ed at SS for telling me lies.

HA that's almost exactly what I did. "**** how am I going to come up with $2k..." then taking a deep breath and laughing and shaking my head. Oh Sideshow....

I received the Legendary Maul a few days and I finally got around to open it and take some pictures. My honest opinion is it's really an awesome piece in person and I'm really happy with it. I must say I wasn't sure about this scale when I first saw some in hand pics. I decided not to get one. I was tempted once I saw some recent pics and youtube videos put me over the edge and I finally ordered one. I must the saber and Hilt that look really oversize in pictures is NOT an issue at all. I don't know to much about digital photography but the hilt looks a lot bigger in pictures. Not an issue at all in hand. The cloak and rest of the clothes are amazing. Made real nice and very heavy. When I look at it I'm just waiting for Maul to come to life. The light up saber is unreal and really puts this piece over the top. I'm just worried that after some time the saber will stop working and that would stink because it's really a sight to see. As for the price, I received a discount from SS because some recent issues I been having having with my orders made the price a little tolerable. I still think this should be in the 1000-1500 range. Even seeing how awesome it looks in person I still think 2K is a bit to much for a 1/2 scale figure. I'm still very happy I pulled the trigger as Maul is my favorite from the PT and IMO this is the ultimate Maul piece to own. The only issue now is that I want Fett and Vader in this scale if they decide to make them. I can't imagine how much Vader will go for if Maul is 2K but I want more Legendary figures as I'm thinking about getting Obi-Wan as well anyway here are a few pictures.

[URL=https://s179.photobucket.com/user/yankees07_04/media/My%20SW%20collection/IMG_9309_zpse45994a8.jpg.html] [/URL]

[URL=https://s179.photobucket.com/user/yankees07_04/media/My%20SW%20collection/IMG_9293_zps3a3ec042.jpg.html] [/URL]

[URL=https://s179.photobucket.com/user/yankees07_04/media/My%20SW%20collection/IMG_9287_zpsc98bab5e.jpg.html] [/URL]

[URL=https://s179.photobucket.com/user/yankees07_04/media/My%20SW%20collection/IMG_9294_zps2bae7b1f.jpg.html] [/URL]

Looks great! I've got one on flex right now, so the fact that there are still 60 left is good for me, since I want to be able to exchange/replace if needed.

just got mine this week lite saber wasn't working :clapalmost had a heart attack calm myself down started playing with the connection and finally worked so happy now.

Looks great! I've got one on flex right now, so the fact that there are still 60 left is good for me, since I want to be able to exchange/replace if needed.

Thanks. Yeah that's a good thing. Especially with the saber not working on a lot of these. At first my saber didn't work and I called Sideshow and they said to leave it plugged in for a 1/2 hour and thankfully it worked after waiting and has been since than. The ignited saber looks amazing especially when the lights in the room are dim or off. Post pics when you get yours.

Congratulations to both of you :)

Amazing piece and certainly a beautiful and imposing addition to your collections

I would love/hate to see more in this line

Love to dream about owning them hate the fact 2k is way outta my range (for now lol)

Photos look fantastic!!!

it's a great looking piece. it's just the enormous light saber ruins it for me.

it's a great looking piece. it's just the enormous light saber ruins it for me.

The light saber is a little thick, isn't it? Even though that's the case, I would still love to own one of these some day... It would be the definitive Darth Maul for me.

The light saber is a little thick, isn't it? Even though that's the case, I would still love to own one of these some day... It would be the definitive Darth Maul for me.

Yeah, there's been a lot of talk about the size of the lightsaber hilt. That it is too big. Doesn't matter much, in my opinion. This LSF looks amazing.

Back