Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's mostly fabric isn't he? Shouldn't be effected too much by the sun. I'd rather enjoy the light and have to get some masking tape and red/black paint out in ten years time than live in the dark out of fear :lol Look great though!!!

duve2a4y.jpg

Massive congrats on the Maul LSF buddy :clap loving the display set up. Its incredible but I always find pics of simplistic setups such as this more enjoyable than one with a hundred statues all displayed together...

I would attempt to weather the saber personally. It's one of the things that really bugs me about this piece, a little bit of paint on the saber could really make it pop. I love your display space though mate, very classy.

He's mostly fabric isn't he? Shouldn't be effected too much by the sun. I'd rather enjoy the light and have to get some masking tape and red/black paint out in ten years time than live in the dark out of fear :lol Look great though!!!

Sun will discolor the black robe in time.

I got ya in the less is more but I had the other statues already. Nonetheless I love my display. I just thought I'd share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I keep going upstairs to see it. I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't think the sun can fade the color on fabrics? That's classic! :rotfl

Hey Centurion. Not really related to this thread but you don't seem to have a collection thread anywhere despite it sounding like you have a fairly impressive collection. I was wondering if you had pictures. I am looking to set up a display for my stuff in a month or so and I am still trying to figure out what to do. Guess I am looking for some inspiration is all :)

Hey Centurion. Not really related to this thread but you don't seem to have a collection thread anywhere despite it sounding like you have a fairly impressive collection. I was wondering if you had pictures. I am looking to set up a display for my stuff in a month or so and I am still trying to figure out what to do. Guess I am looking for some inspiration is all :)
I started with a lot of Iron Man and Predator 1/6 figs by Hot Toys.
Now, most of my collection has been sold off.
I began buying firearms and was active in our "Gun Collecting" thread before it died down, but I still enjoy coming around here to see what's new, especially with Star Wars.

As for displays, I really like the Besta from IKEA. It costs more than their Detolf, but it provides a little better protection against smell and dust. It also looks classy.

Looks absolutely incredible!

But as others have said be very careful with that sunlight over there. I have seen black fabric fade to brown very easily.

i agree with this. it will be ok for the short term but get some black out curtains or move the figure away from the window if you want it to last.

My brother has managed to pick one of these up locally for crazy cheap but he wants to have a crack at weathering the saber. What would be the best and easiest technique?

Darth Maul legendary scale statue

I have the legendary scale statue and the light up sabres have went bad they don't light up any more. I have had 2 of these with the same issue the circuit boards end up shorting out. Is there a fix or replacement that can be used to get these back working. It is so cool when they are lit .
Thanks John

Re: Darth Maul legendary scale statue

I believe it will eventually happen to most of them. Hopefully someone on here can chime in with a possible solution.

I just missed getting one on ebay for half price (granted it also did not light up).

Back