Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching the final season of The Clone Wars has made me feel like picking this one up....after The Reaper and Medusa Rattle I really don't think I'll be buying anything else...other than Vader LSF so I hope this one hangs around a while so I can put more thought into it.

Watching the final season of The Clone Wars has made me feel like picking this one up....after The Reaper and Medusa Rattle I really don't think I'll be buying anything else...other than Vader LSF so I hope this one hangs around a while so I can put more thought into it.

Yeah, it's a pricy piece. I don't have room for it, so I'm lucky that I don't even have to consider it. :)

Yeah, it's a pricy piece. I don't have room for it, so I'm lucky that I don't even have to consider it. :)

I hear that. I don't really either at the moment...I have to get rid of some stuff but have been to lazy to put them up for sale.

I have a chance to pick this guy up for $1680 +shipping. What do you guys think? Should I pull the trigger is it worth it. I'm not totally sold on this guy, something seems a little off to me. What are your thoughts?

I have a chance to pick this guy up for $1680 +shipping. What do you guys think? Should I pull the trigger is it worth it. I'm not totally sold on this guy, something seems a little off to me. What are your thoughts?

My thought it he is the single best character in the single worst Star Wars film. Go for it. ;)

My opinion: if you are not 100% sure, don't get it. What else could you do with that money (or what other pieces)? :wink1:

That's what I paid for mine. I think it's great the saber is a little big but it doesn't look as bad in person compared to photos. The head sculpt and likeness is amazing. If you have the money I say go for it. Eventually Vader will come and they would look great together.

17f2328ed766b288fa786379b4c81005_zps2ebd6c98.jpg

That's what I paid for mine. I think it's great the saber is a little big but it doesn't look as bad in person compared to photos. The head sculpt and likeness is amazing. If you have the money I say go for it. Eventually Vader will come and they would look great together.

Beautiful display! Very classy...

this is a beautiful photo you have! i have to get a cabinet or case big enough to display mine tho. definitely a must have.

Love your display. Who did the Maul print?

Thanks for the comments!! The print is a celebration VI print by Doug Wheatley. It's a nice print especially if your Sith Fan.

IMG_7713_zpsc7beff81.jpg

duve2a4y.jpg
aqa8uge3.jpg
yvunegam.jpg
eqeje9ub.jpg
ruta9ytu.jpg

Just added this to my collection. Absolutely stunning! $1500 on EBay. Was very happy to nab it from a very gracious seller.

Back