Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone who owns Malgus provide a photo of the charger and post it? Mine was misplaced in a bin of extra chargers and I can't remember what it looks like. Thanks in advance, fellas!

Can anyone who owns Malgus provide a photo of the charger and post it? Mine was misplaced in a bin of extra chargers and I can't remember what it looks like. Thanks in advance, fellas!

if someone doesn't beat me to it I will get you a pic in the next day or two.

Managed to pick up an exclusive for a great price ��, had a faulty base it all lights up when the button is pressed but goes out when the button is in the on position. Going to take the base apart and have a look.

Managed to pick up an exclusive for a great price ��, had a faulty base it all lights up when the button is pressed but goes out when the button is in the on position. Going to take the base apart and have a look.

Congrats on the find. Hope you can resolve the electrical issue.
It's no mystery... Sideshow's electrical features are very weak and seem to be prone to failure after some time.

Back