Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey!! Does anybody have/or know of where I can get a base for malgus, having switch problems!! Thanks!!

You should be able to take the switch off without having to replace the whole base. The one I sent back with a broken leg also had the base get loose and it moved around and the switch was half out of it with just a dab of glue.

I was just able to pick up the exclusive of this amazing statue. Really looking forward to getting it after seeing all of the amazing pictures posted so far.

Congrats, i "only" have the Regular, but the excl. Head looks impressive and is a fantastic Exclusive...

Ps. Expect a BIG Shipper, this Behemoth of a Sith is HUGE....:thud::yess:

Congrats, i "only" have the Regular, but the excl. Head looks impressive and is a fantastic Exclusive...

Ps. Expect a BIG Shipper, this Behemoth of a Sith is HUGE....:thud::yess:

I've seen this figure on youtube and here in pics and it's larger than most of the 1/4 SW PF's!!!

Congrats! The unmasked 2nd portrait looks amazing on this piece.

SSC knocked the 2nd HS out of the park. Hopefully we'll see more of these figures made by SSC (Force Unleashed/EU Figures). I know Disney might have other ideas now this it's their product.

I've seen this figure on youtube and here in pics and it's larger than most of the 1/4 SW PF's!!!

SSC knocked the 2nd HS out of the park. Hopefully we'll see more of these figures made by SSC (Force Unleashed/EU Figures). I know Disney might have other ideas now this it's their product.

never say never! i remain hopeful.

Satele Shan. :rock

and...
Shae Vizla :rock

and my favorite Lord Vindican!!!:rock:rock:rock (one is not enough)
...pure Sithblood and Malgus Master, any Questions?:clap

But would also buy instantly:
Eleena Daru (Malgus Twilek Wife)
Republic Trooper (Jace Malcom and Father of Satele`s Son)
TOR Sith Warrior/Acoltye
TOR Sith Trooper

:pray:

After working perfectly since I got it my lightsaber has stopped working, the rest of the lights still work but not that. Anyone else have this and is there a fix for it?

Back