Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My lightsaber light stopped working. I owned 2 Darth Maulgus statues so was able to find out that issues was not with lightsaber or statue because both worked on
the second base. My dad is electronics expert and took apart the base but couldn't figure out what's the issue. This is why I don't like these light ups they look great, but no fun once they stop working. Makes me worry about my I.A. Hulkbuster if those lights stop working

no its not leaning yet. I bought it through secondary market few months ago and it did not have this issue. hopefully it'll just stay in it's base.

Picked one up froma local shop, was told it was new. Got home and it was resealed and the saber didn’t work. Took it back due to them lying about it. Pissed off too cause I’ve been waiting to get a Malgus for six years.
If they were honesrt about the condition and the saber being dead, fine, thats one thing but saying its new and his bloody head was in a ziplock baggie, pissed me off.

Back