Darth Bane: Rule of Two

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it is a great series. I'm at the end of book 2 about to go into book 3 and each one just gets better and better. Everything I had started to think I knew about Jacen got turned on its head. Really insane how far they are going with it. The books are getting a lot more risky with the characters and pushing the boundaries, which I really like.

Yea, I figured what would happen to Jacen while reading the Dark Nest Trilogy. Just wait for book 5, crazy stuff happens there

Finished Fury the day I got it, great book, but is it me or can we put 2 Legacy novels together and it would still seem normal? I'm currently reading the X-Wing series and they seem longer even though the book's the same size (must be the font size). Finishing a book in less than a day and having to wait 3 months for the next one... not fun :monkey2.

Finished Fury the day I got it, great book, but is it me or can we put 2 Legacy novels together and it would still seem normal? I'm currently reading the X-Wing series and they seem longer even though the book's the same size (must be the font size). Finishing a book in less than a day and having to wait 3 months for the next one... not fun :monkey2.

That was my first thought when I finished Fury today....ARG. At least next book we get some Boba Fett

Did you notice this one had a lot more humor in it then the rest of the series... it felt a little weird, especially after the last 2, but fun none the less.

Did you notice this one had a lot more humor in it then the rest of the series... it felt a little weird, especially after the last 2, but fun none the less.

Yea, Kyp Duron usually adds a lot :chew I also noticed that there was an actual preview for the following book. They haven't had a preview in like 3 books.

Is it hardcover only at the moment?I know the first one came out in cheaper paperback form a while after it came out.

Is it hardcover only at the moment?I know the first one came out in cheaper paperback form a while after it came out.

Yes. The "A" Star Wars novel releases (i.e., the ones expected to make Bestseller Lists) are always hardcover first and then are released in paperback 6-12 months later.

Just about finished with Darth Bane: Lord of Destruction. It was really good, started a little slow, but I enjoyed it. Can't wait to start The Rule of Two.

Just finished Lord of Destruction, and I enjoyed the book. Interesting to see the ancient sith and ancient jedi that were both almost destroyed. bane is an interesting character and hope there is more novels about him

Last edited:
Just started this (finally) hope i like it as much as the first.

Unfortunately, it's not nearly as good. But Drew was very rushed by LFL to write it. He also had to use a lot of continuity from the crappy EU comics. Hopefully, the upcoming 3rd book will be a return to form:

51-E4m23cNL._SS500_.jpg

Back