Darla is coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are indeed production heads on the preorder pages, what you see there is what you'll get.

Sideshow Andy said:
Those are indeed production heads on the preorder pages, what you see there is what you'll get.

And from the looks of things my reservations about the pic last week has definitely been resolved just as you said Andy. Awesome looking figure!!! :bow :bow :bow

I ordered one of each. However, I'm pretty sure I like the blue version better. Interestingly though, you're allowed to order two of the red version.

Andy, she looks fabulous! I like both outfits but do prefer the blue. I just ordered three of them!! This looks so much better than the original prototype with the body matching better. She no longer looks like a little evil vampire child but now looks like our grown up evil Darla!!

I'm thinking this one is going to sell out really fast! I know it's the same sculpt but doesn't the different colors make her face look different?

She looks great, my order is in.
But it's very confusing, are both exclusives and there is a third version we have yet to see, or are these two it? :confused:

screamingmetal said:
She looks great, my order is in.
But it's very confusing, are both exclusives and there is a third version we have yet to see, or are these two it? :confused:

I'm a bit confused about this as well - they are both listed as "Exclusives" yet Time & Space Toys has the red version listed for pre-order. I thought if it was an exclusive it was only available directly through Sideshow. I e-mailed Sideshow to ask them about this because I'm a member of T&S Toys "Buffy's Collector's Club" and if they are selling the same exact figure I can save $10 on each one.

Edited to add that I just checked again and the red one isn't listed as an exclusive.

Last edited:
WOO HOO! thanks sideshow she is SOOO nice! but im really worried as theyre so limited! I dont hv the money for her yet, as it takes me awhile to save up plus being in Australia!! im so worried i wont be able to get her. :confused:

i love the blue, I think sideshow are having limited stock to see if the line is still selling well, which of course it is!

AH! im getting worried....

Darling Darla's

Darla is indeed limited to only 1250 pieces, total, between the red and blue. There's no third version coming - this is it! Although you may find her here and there, especially internationally, she's not going to be as widely available as previous Buffy figures. If she's a success, you can look forward to similar figures tailored for the hardcore Buffy fans, but it won't encourage us to start a Catholic Schoolgirl line.

thanks brant!

ah! im biting my nails off at this point! anyone have any super ideas on how you think I could get it in time?? :google :google

BDboystoys said:
ahh! there all selling out! :google i cant take the stress :sick

I hope you can get one - I have a feeling these are going to go quick and there won't be many ending up on Ebay! No way you can pre-order it? They're still a few months at least away from being released so you could save up some money!

Given Chris' experience I'm not about to predict how fast an item will sell out, but remember Der K was limited to only 2500 and is still available.

ye i could save up but by then im afraid theyll be sold out...mmm time to cry...

both darlas are nearly the highest selling item on sideshow, i have a feeling they will sell out fast. plus a really want the exclusive, so that doesnt help my chances either.

im gonna preorder darla anyway, if i dont have enouh bythe time it comes out, then i'll cancel my order! now which version to get? now that i actually am goin to preorder a version I dont know which! I was thinking blue but i actually like the red too. the red's from "Angel" where she actually has the guns, but the blue just looks good on her! hmm suggestions?

Last edited:
She gets better every time I look at her

I think she is growing on me and I
have ordered Blue Darla.
The overall look is more appealing to me.
Good job Andy!!

I ordered classic blue Darla. I'm going to save the outfit for a cute school girl Darla when they make her human face version, hopefully.
I just don't seem to be able to warm up to the vamp face figures that much except for Spike, although I think this one looks great. I just don't think of any of the featured characters with the vamp face except Spike. Just weird I guess.

Sideshow Brant said:
If [Darla's] a success, you can look forward to similar figures tailored for the hardcore Buffy fans...

I like the sound of that!

Buy, buy, buy! Now, now, now!

bffybt.jpg

Back