Action Figure DAMTOYS Mentor Ezio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone ever mention or want Arno?
I think it was worst game in series (excluding the PS vita one) but I loved his costume..

Does anyone ever mention or want Arno?
I think it was worst game in series (excluding the PS vita one) but I loved his costume..
Arno would be a cool figure. I really like his coat and how long it drapes down. The game wasn't the best but the parkour in that game was probably the best they've ever done.

2f3b1ab167950b7983fd67993b477c74.jpg

Any word on this from Damtoys? I believe Mentor Ezio was due in January, but we're almost done with February and it's been quiet. I don't mind delays, but I don't even know where to track information or news on Damtoys down besides here. Doesn't seem they use their Facebook anymore.

Wow...IMO this is one of their best looking AC figure so far. I definitely don?t need two Ezios in my collection, so I may have to swap out my HT Ezio for this one. Decisions, decisions.

This is my all time favorite game.
Just In love with this splendid game.

I think that one is delayed because they are releasing a new sculpt for that.

Correct. They pulled the old one because the sculpt was universally hated. Good on them for listening to their customers.

Guess Mentor Ezio should be releasing, if I remember correctly, when they revealed the box art for Connor, he was released the following week. Guess they should be getting this product out in a few days if they follow that trend.

It's about time. Definitley one of my favorite looks for him. I know a lot of people don't like ACR as a game but for me it was good, and it was Ezio's final adventure as an Assassin. Plus he was the only ancestor who gave advice to Desmond face to face in a way.

Man they haven't announced anything new from this line in a while. I really hope they do his Brotherhood outfit next.

mjEoGaZ.jpg

Brotherhood was the one I was originally waiting on, but decided to go with the Revelations figure instead. For one, it's not guaranteed they'll make a third Ezio and two, in my opinion the scene where Ezio finds Altair was the best moment in the entire series. Really, it was the peak - Black Flag was great and a breath of fresh air for the franchise, but there was just some magic to those early AC games they were never quite able to replicate.

Plus, the Revelations outfit Ezio wore is still pretty unique even after several games.

Brotherhood was the one I was originally waiting on, but decided to go with the Revelations figure instead. For one, it's not guaranteed they'll make a third Ezio and two, in my opinion the scene where Ezio finds Altair was the best moment in the entire series. Really, it was the peak - Black Flag was great and a breath of fresh air for the franchise, but there was just some magic to those early AC games they were never quite able to replicate.

Plus, the Revelations outfit Ezio wore is still pretty unique even after several games.
This. I 100% agree, that scene alone got me choked up because it was an awesome moment when the best assassin in the order finds the legend himself. The music that hits is so amazing true to the early days of AC.

I'm picking up the Revelation Ezio but ideally I would have liked to have had the Brotherhood version with the Revelation next to it. Sort of like having his peak with his end on display.

It's just weird that they made AC2 -> Revelation and then just skip out on his Brotherhood outfit. Fingers crossed they do Brotherhood. Gonna wait to see what their next AC figure is and if they don't end up doing Brotherhood I'll probably pick up AC2 Ezio to go with Revelation.

I'm picking up the Revelation Ezio but ideally I would have liked to have had the Brotherhood version with the Revelation next to it. Sort of like having his peak with his end on display.

It's just weird that they made AC2 -> Revelation and then just skip out on his Brotherhood outfit. Fingers crossed they do Brotherhood. Gonna wait to see what their next AC figure is and if they don't end up doing Brotherhood I'll probably pick up AC2 Ezio to go with Revelation.

I wouldn't wait on the AC2 version. These already are fairly limited, you don't want to miss what many consider the posterchild look of the franchise. People were still paying oodles for the HT one. You can always move the AC2 one down the road if need be.

I wouldn't wait on the AC2 version. These already are fairly limited, you don't want to miss what many consider the posterchild look of the franchise. People were still paying oodles for the HT one. You can always move the AC2 one down the road if need be.

What's the best place to pre-order the figure from for the best price? I see GianToys has them for $250 and BBTS only carried AC2 Ezio but never had Revelation for some reason.

Back