Action Figure DAMTOYS Mentor Ezio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
assassins-creed-revelations-trailer.jpg

Sculpt is great in my eyes.

This is probably my favorite Damtoys AC figure yet (haven't owned Bayek yet) but this has got to the worst hood i've dealt with from them. This thing is workable but it is a massive pain in the butt and every new pose means you have to do it all over again. Still, the costume is so good and intricate it really does make it worth it.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Seems like everything but the hood is excellent with this figure...which is basically what happened with Altair and Connor. I know it's an important piece of the outfit if not the most important piece with how good everything else looks, seems easy enough to overlook.

I'm just in love with the AC II Ezio! and The Mentor is also good in my opinion.
But I'm really waiting for a Kassandra figure... hope they will release one in the near future.
I saw somone write an hashtag for it, so let's go on with it :rotfl
#give_us_Kassandra

I anyone has one of these for sale, please let me know! Thanks!

Edit: Found one! Now to get Connor which will be my last until/if Dam makes a Brotherhood Ezio

Last edited:
Just got this figure in today and he’s really impressive. The hood was wacky of course, but after some water treatment and careful tweezer work, I got to sit how I wanted. The only thing I dislike about this guy are the awful gripping hands. I should have AC2 Ezio sometime this week. Just have to hope to find Connor at some point.

Back