DAMTOYS: Gangsters Kingdom- Spade J (Statham)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he has been sold out for a bit. Ebay is your best bet unless someone gets a surprise restock.

Re: DAMTOYS: Gangsters Kingdom- Spade J (Statham)- NSFW gesture - adults only!

this thread is flagged as NSFW?????????? <- not enough checkmarks

So would we say this is Michael Madsen ?

2-131016000U4.jpg

Sorry for the bump guys but has anyone gotten this from
BBTS yet?

I didn't preorder it from BBTS, but I called them about it and they said they were still waiting on them. Which is nuts because I received Spade 2 for them already.

So bummed I missed Spade J. He looks awesome.

I didn't preorder it from BBTS, but I called them about it and they said they were still waiting on them. Which is nuts because I received Spade 2 for them already.

Thanks Man I emailed them too, fingers crossed someone cancels their PO and We can jump on.

Thanks Man I emailed them too, fingers crossed someone cancels their PO and We can jump on.

Are you guys waiting for #2 ? Or #3 ?

Spade one atm JJJ, On BBTS it says pre order sold out, When I contacted them to see if they'd got them yet they said they are waiting and with that comes the possibility of a cancelation, so i'll keep checking.

Definitely not paying eBay prices for him!

They told me the are expecting more to fill some orders but given how sold out he is i doubt they'll get them.

Stranger things have happened. I know DamToys has their hands full with a loaded slate of releases (that are already behind schedule) but perhaps they found some more.

Sorry to resurrect this long dead thread guys but.... I've been searching hi and low for this figure with no luck and was considering options for trying to get Dam to do another run.

Would anyone who doesn't yet have it be keen on helping?

Its driving me crazy. Never in all my years collecting have I wanted a figure so bad and i can't explain why.

Should you have one and want to sell PM me...Im Super keen.

If you also want one lets see what we can do to get another run!!

Last edited:
Sorry to resurrect this long dead thread guys but.... I've been searching hi and low for this figure with no luck and was considering options for trying to get Dam to do another run.

Would anyone who doesn't yet have it be keen on helping?

Its driving me crazy. Never in all my years collecting have I wanted a figure so bad and i can't explain why.

Should you have one and want to sell PM me...Im Super keen.

If you also want one lets see what we can do to get another run!!

I missed out on this fella too. However, I made sure not to miss the other figures in this series. Spade 3 should be available soon, and I have Spade 4 pre-ordered. The only reason they would have to produce more is to fix the problem they had with the paint leaving residue on the head sculpt.

Back