DAMTOYS: Gangsters Kingdom- Spade J (Statham)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Optimus! :wave

I see on Flickr that you are using a Canon dslr...
But what kind of lighting are you using? Studio-lighting with softboxes, flashes, lightbox or something else?

I'm always looking for advise on how to improve my photography! :)

And again, wonderful photos! :hi5:

Thanks, I use a lightbox with a couple of 60 watt bulbs and a piece of construction paper. Nothing too fancy.

Thanks, I use a lightbox with a couple of 60 watt bulbs and a piece of construction paper. Nothing too fancy.

Would you mind taking a picture of your lighting set up (with the lightbox)? I made a lightbox and I've been using standard bulbs, but my photos are absolute crap. Of course, I'm using a piece of crap point and shoot camera, so I think that's probably where my problem lies. Still, I'd love to see your set up. :hi5:

(Back on topic) I can't get enough of this figure. I'm going to set him up taking down my 3A Zombs :cool:

Would you mind taking a picture of your lighting set up (with the lightbox)? I made a lightbox and I've been using standard bulbs, but my photos are absolute crap. Of course, I'm using a piece of crap point and shoot camera, so I think that's probably where my problem lies. Still, I'd love to see your set up. :hi5:

(Back on topic) I can't get enough of this figure. I'm going to set him up taking down my 3A Zombs :cool:

:goodpost: Would also like to see :yess:

Mine should be here in the next week or so. Lookinf forward to it. Pics and reviews so far have been great.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Solved the problem of the hat marking the head..... bought a second head!!! :D

3C440937-1D0C-426F-9488-FE30D48F7763-9006-00000D9D5E012366_zps819ae1ec.jpg

Heh that's one way to fix it. Mine was waiting on me this afternoon when I got home from work. Outstanding figure. Really impressed with how it turned out. Awesome awesome awesome. Have the next one on order and really looking forward to more hopefully.

I wanted to buy just the head from this figure.
And they all got bought up way faster than I thought they would.:monkey2

Furyan...108 retail...up to about 158 or so on ebay atm .

saw one at a local auction and bought it. haven't POd and didnt bother with ebay prices but found one locally so....here we go.

DSC_3113_zps5fa60ded.jpg

DSC_3099_zps4a2ddc20.jpg

DSC_3116_zpscfe3b70c.jpg

DSC_3114_zps6bc2928c.jpg

see you in hell.
-Ogier

:lol

I've always hated vinyl figures and their stylized look. But I just got Ogier and find that I'm really loving it. There's obviously a lot of talent and creativity that went into these figures. The hands being sculpted in the same stylized design really sells it for me. I have to salute damtoys for a brilliant idea and I hope to see a lot more figures in the line.

Re: DAMTOYS: Gangsters Kingdom- Spade J (Statham)- NSFW gesture - adults only!

i like this figure. even the box presentation is good. looks bad *** straight out the box. :]

Yeah it's a great looking figure. Love the stylized headsculpt and hands. The tailoring is awesome and for the retail price it is a steal. Hope we get several more (at least) in this style. Looking forward to the next figure.

got mine! yay!

dang now that is a giraffe neck.

anybody got a problem attaching the silencer?

I was looking to pick one up but apparently sold out everywhere.

Back