DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom - Heart 4 Vincent & Kerr(GK015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gangsta for me for sure. Potential for bashes aside, the Damtoys set captures the characters far better than the Redman set imo. Photorealism doesn't mean much when the sculpts are that bad.

I think the hyper stylization that surrounds Tarantino films is very well captured in these Gangsters style figures. It's not photorealistic, but it seems to jive with it really well.

The redman ones are bit.....I dunno, boring looking. The GK ones have a lot of personality, they would display nicely.

20190417_121647.jpg
20190417_121833.jpg
Received mine after more then a year. Very happy with them.

Re: DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom - Heart 4 Vincent & Kerr(GK015)

Gold Chain & Watch belong to the black guy. The Silver Pistol is actually spare for Black guy if you look at Movie Firearms database.

There are 2 watches. And in the movie the both had silver 1911A colt pistol 45 caliber.

There are 2 watches. And in the movie the both had silver 1911A colt pistol 45 caliber.

both looks identical, but the shape of the pearl grips are different. the black guy's grip is rectangularish, the white guy's grip is roundish. the one that came with the set is rectangularish.

Gold Watch & Gold chain is for the black guy. Silver watch for white. based on the promo pics. but it can be a personal choice.

In the movies Black guy wears the gold chain on his left hand and doesn't wear any watch. white guy wears either a black band silver watch or a silver/chrome watch on his left hand.

both looks identical, but the shape of the pearl grips are different. the black guy's grip is rectangularish, the white guy's grip is roundish. the one that came with the set is rectangularish.

Gold Watch & Gold chain is for the black guy. Silver watch for white. based on the promo pics. but it can be a personal choice.

In the movies Black guy wears the gold chain on his left hand and doesn't wear any watch. white guy wears either a black band silver watch or a silver/chrome watch on his left hand.

"Black guy" had a name. And wears a gold band, not a chain. Carries a 9mm, not a 1911A. LOL.

LMAO, this just proves what I said. Vince carries the 1911A. Both watchs are 2 tone. Do you even own these figures? Go away.

both guns looks very identical the only giveaway is the pearl shape on the grip. Star B has rectangularish pearl while 1911 has roundish edges.

since Damtoys claim it's a 1911 i can't argue with you, but it doesn't look like Star B or 1911. And the thumbsafety is on the opposite side of the slide & mag release.

anyway like i said it's a personal choice.

and no as usual i don't own any toys.

"Black guy" had a name. And wears a gold band, not a chain. Carries a 9mm, not a 1911A. LOL.

and yea he's called Kerr but i'm guessing folks would be confused which one is Kerr.

and if you really want to get the description right it's actually a bracelet.

Gold Chain & Watch belong to the black guy. The Silver Pistol is actually spare for Black guy if you look at Movie Firearms database.

Hi Toylion...Nice collection...Who is the guy on the top left with the safe?...

DAMN I missed out on these! Someone sell me theirs! Anyone tired of this set yet? I need it. Lol. Toylion you wanna deal for them and/or your custom Lewis? I really love what you did with her!

Back