DAMTOYS: Gangsters Kingdom- Spade J (Statham)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody that missed out on Spade J can get the memories version. And those who has the old Spade J, hey look new headsculpt and stuff. :p
DAM_GK001MX_SpadeJ_Memories_001.jpg

hello guys does anyone have the original spade J that they'd like to sell of trade , I have money waiting and a collection full of figures including iminime rick grime , all the avengers including hawkeye and many others . #timeslpitt those steps are cut down polystyrene wrapped in black cotton

Hey Clipper, why dont you just buy the one in your review from 1/6 Bruce? This guy is a bizzzatch to find!!

I have been looking allover the place for one do you know where can i get this one the Spade J DAM-GK001

Is there a thread for the "Red Team Devgru" figure by DAM toys?
I have searched around but can't find one.
I figured that is there *was* one, due to the comic style of it, anyone watching it might also be watching this thread...
Thanks in advance if anyone here can point me in the right direction.

Is there a thread for the "Red Team Devgru" figure by DAM toys?
I have searched around but can't find one.
I figured that is there *was* one, due to the comic style of it, anyone watching it might also be watching this thread...
Thanks in advance if anyone here can point me in the right direction.

Hey Bar, I haven't looked for it on here, but for all military figure info checkout OSW:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...-vbss-exhibition-limited-edition-78013-a.html

i actually don't care for milfigs but i love the headsculpt on that devgru. hope they use it for future gangsters kingdom.

i actually don't care for milfigs but i love the headsculpt on that devgru. hope they use it for future gangsters kingdom.

That would be great. But i fear the exclusivity of that figure means they won't re-release it.

Your absolutely right :lol The military guys over there don't care for that sculpt. I like your bash though :hi5:

Thanks. The rifle is scratchbuilt, and i came up with a sci-fi style "liquid ammo" for the magazine. 1ML per shot, and a full Litre held in the "mag".
I also made a leather sling for his back to hold three more cannisters.

6B22BE16-AE79-4EBF-A3D5-307C9329BDF1.jpg

4F82BDBD-EEA3-4A30-A366-397895042921.jpg

9030140C-0E20-4EB8-BF96-2D3AF0703FF1.jpg

B827E2E7-5633-49AE-BD07-7E089A2C190E.jpg

Back