DAMTOYS: Gangsters Kingdom- Spade J (Statham)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I agree Sulla9, Send them an email through their website I have and I figure if enough of us do they'll see the demand.

I did manage to snag Spade 2 and 3 and 4 are on order as well..but the hunt for Spade J is driving me mad!

Last edited:
Awwww yeah! :rock :yess:
Finally he is mine... :panic:

DPP_0007.JPG

Great figure - I love the Gangsters Kingdom series and have them all.

Just watch out for the hat staining the head - I know it was a problem with the early releases at least. That's why I never used the hat on my figure.

Love the detail shots!

Great advice on the hat...
Thinking about lining the hat with some plastic to prevent staining.
That should do the trick right?

All you really need to do is put a piece of paper towel under it. DAM put out a PSA image shortly after the figure was released

Removed the hat today to line it with paper and.... STAINS :gah:
Am I screwed or is there a fix? Tried scraping it of with my fingernail but nothing... :(
Not super duper bothered by it because I'll display it with the hat on but still, it kind of buggs me!

I wouldn't use any kind of thinner, but in the past I've used Goo Gone and it's removed stains from vinyl and even my Assassin's Creed HT box which had two old price stickers (came right off) and a very prominent blue stain on the front flap. Now there is no trace of it and the box looks pristine. On Vinyl if it just happened it will work just use it on a q-tip but it does depend on the stain and how long and deep it soaked in. I really hope it come out for you. BTW you can make a inside hat band with electrical tape cut thin and line the inside brim of the hat and it won't happen again, and it won't shift like a piece of paper might. Good luck.

We have something here called Label-Off, think it might be the same...
But I'm scared it will take of the actual paint of the figure and not just the stains.

We have something here called Label-Off, think it might be the same...
But I'm scared it will take of the actual paint of the figure and not just the stains.

Do you have a junk head or painted spare part (not a Spade J) but something you can test it on? I usually do that with anything. I have a few old 21st Century Toy heads I check stuff out on all the time. That way I can see how something reacts and if one of the 21st C heads gets ruined then no harm no foul.

Oxy 10, the acne medicine, usually will remove stains from PVC items. Just rub it on, and let it sit, for an hour or two, and wash it off. If that doesn't work, try again, and let it sit longer.

Removed the hat today to line it with paper and.... STAINS :gah:
Am I screwed or is there a fix? Tried scraping it of with my fingernail but nothing... :(
Not super duper bothered by it because I'll display it with the hat on but still, it kind of buggs me!

Yeah, got this issue too and panic. Lucky like swedishheat says, oxy10 works....thinner gonna rub the paint as well.
Now I have other spade J on my display case:

IMG_3729_zps926bae88.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back