Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS! Mark Brooks is one of my all time fav artists and to get his work in 3D is gonna be sweet. Will be on board for everyone of these!

As long as it as some good Marvel character in his line up then I will be standing in line with the rest of you. His work looks really good. I just can't do any women statues.

Hmm...I doesnt really look right in the shot, since it is actually coming out of her chest. I'm sure in future pics it will look more correct.

Hmm...I doesnt really look right in the shot, since it is actually coming out of her chest. I'm sure in future pics it will look more correct.

Yeah, it's just the angle of the shot. But if you look at the left side of the picture you can see the chain of the necklace running underneath her clothes and towards her neck.

I'm not a fan of the character in general, but I LOVE her lips in this sculpt!!!! :drool

022609dagger_01.jpg

022609dagger_02.jpg

022609dagger_03.jpg

Kinda funny where SS put the text of her name, makes the comiquette seem "exposed".

Another minor character. The EX really should be low, else they'll be stuck with many leftovers. Now that I think about it, this obsecure character probably should have a all around low ES.

Back