Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well if your a fan of brooks and marvel female CQ's then i think you just answered your own question ;)

well if your a fan of brooks and marvel female CQ's then i think you just answered your own question ;)

I just can't take the "plunge"....yet. It's definitely AMAZING stuff though. Brooks is a talent to say the least. I can't imagine what a Spider-Woman would look like. I might make an exception for that one.

I used to collect the AH! line, but after awhile, I just couldn't keep up because of everything else coming my way.

I just can't take the "plunge"....yet. It's definitely AMAZING stuff though. Brooks is a talent to say the least. I can't imagine what a Spider-Woman would look like. I might make an exception for that one.

I used to collect the AH! line, but after awhile, I just couldn't keep up because of everything else coming my way.

Yep, I had to make the decision of deciding between the AH! line and the Mark Brooks line. Since I was a big fan of Cloak and Dagger and I like Mark Brooks work I decided to go only with the Brooks line.

I hear ya, the trick for me is to buy what i like, i don't have every hughes piece cause frankly i didn't like them all whether it be character choice or design, and being a completist is a huge waste of money imo

I hear ya, the trick for me is to buy what i like, i don't have every hughes piece cause frankly i didn't like them all whether it be character choice or design, and being a completist is a huge waste of money imo

Yea, lucky for me I have liked everyone so far in the Mark Brooks line. Although for this line, it is a little more about the artist than the character.

Yeah every character so far and although it has only been 3...i have liked.

i for one like AH as an artist better then brooks but i find whoever is involved in making the art come to life is doing a better job with the brooks line then the AH! line.

none of the AH! CQ's have come close to the AH! amazing art.....at least in the face.

but the brooks line so far looks spot on, really liking it......now it's time to introduce the Cho line already :D

Yeah every character so far and although it has only been 3...i have liked.

i for one like AH as an artist better then brooks but i find whoever is involved in making the art come to life is doing a better job with the brooks line then the AH! line.

none of the AH! CQ's have come close to the AH! amazing art.....at least in the face.

but the brooks line so far looks spot on, really liking it......now it's time to introduce the Cho line already :D

Yeah, whatever happened to the Cho line? I really liked the Shanna sketch he did with the dino head. I hope that still gets produced.

hey guys managed to snag an undisplayed exclusive off ebay for 200 shipped to Asia from the US. Is that a good deal?

Back