Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well seems the big nerds from from here prefer to buy statues of marvel women but thats ok....Sculpt looks awesome..looks like theres a bit of Cloak in there too....

*Waits for Sabretooth PF*

022509dagger01.jpg

Oh man! If Cloak is indeed the base this will be an impressive piece.

I'm looking forward to seeing what this looks like. :) Can't say that I'll buy it, but who knows?

Cloak and Dagger were pretty cool back in the 80s, and they were integral to Captain America's side during Civil War. I'm glad to see them getting some props.

Brooks is a great artist and the piece looks really good from the teaser... :rock

...but Dagger?? :confused:

Odd choice when there are so many more worthy characters. :(

I'd think that SS would pick a more popular character to start the line.
This line is very promising, just look at his artwork, they can't bring out the big guns off the bat and they don't want to revisit the charactes AH! has already done I'm sure. I see some good things coming from this, I can already tell from the small glimpse that dagger will be gorgeous!

This line is very promising, just look at his artwork, they can't bring out the big guns off the bat and they don't want to revisit the charactes AH! has already done I'm sure. I see some good things coming from this, I can already tell from the small glimpse that dagger will be gorgeous!

I think his art is gorgeous and like I said the piece looks great from the teaser, I'm just surprised it wasn't someone more popular to help get the line started.

I'm still going to get this especially if Cloak is part of the piece.

I like his work also, but i hope they doing male characters too. Still waiting for a really great super skrull!

Man....I really really really hope they make the Zatanna cover of his. Zatanna is such a great character, and this is probably the finest representation of her ever....

zatanna.jpg

Ryanfromindiana Sorry to remind you Zatanna is a DC character...and only DC deals with their own product

So far this is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY hotter than anything in the AH line. :clap :drool :clap

Back