Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either Phoenix:
phoenixbydiablo2003.jpg

+1:joy
I've wanted that print for some long...remember when he had them on sale, but they sold out so fast.

I'd like a PF too...

wow, looks amazing imo. not familiar with the character all that much, but who gives a sht.:eek: a hot chick in poly will sell well either way.

does she look maybe a bit on the anime side though???
maybe not, have to wait till final pics are posted. will be very interesting to see what size she comes in at.

myself i'm not sure if i want to persue another line like AH's though. though this might be ssc reason for bring in this line, for all those that missed out on the beginning of the AH lin, this gives them another line to get in on the ground floor with.

All these lesser character choices lately give me hope that someone might make Sleepwalker, John Blaze (Midnight Son), or ROM statues someday.

Im STOKED for this line. Hopefully we'll get some women that AH hasn't be able to give us! :rock :rock

So, I was just looking around for some info on Sleepwalker, and on Marvel's official site they state the following:
Recently, Sleepwalker reappeared, forming the League of Losers along with a combination of obscure superheroes Darkhawk, Speedball, Dagger, Araña, X-23, Gravity, Terror, and Mutant 2099. The team was forced to seek refuge in the far future, to defeat the villain Chronok. At this time his link with Rick appeared severed. Sleepwalker remained in the future, as after they "fixed" their past, the heroes realized they were "already there" and therefore unable to return.

So even Marvel officially lists Dagger and X-23 as obscure.:rotfl

So, I was just looking around for some info on Sleepwalker, and on Marvel's official site they state the following:

So even Marvel officially lists Dagger and X-23 as obscure.:rotfl

Quick, someone tell Arachne, I don't want anyone to say I'm the only one calling Dagger obscure.:naughty

For the record, I've been reading comics from the 70's to today. Dagger is still an obscure character. Just because these characters pop up from time to time doesn't make them popular. "A" list characters are in their own titles for decades. Just because you or I might like a character, that doesn't make them part of the big guns.

Well, you have to admit, at least they're releasing more comiquettes, which is good for collectors of those lines. :rock

Chapter, thanx for remembering how much I love comiquettes. I know how much you dig PF statues. I hope SS makes a Paste Pot Pete PF, this way I can say it's good for collectors of that line.:D

As I've said too many times, GIVE US THE HEAVY HITTERS! Until SS releases Cap, Thor, Spidey, or Hulk as comiquettes my money stays in my pocket. Hell, I'll even jump for joy if they release DD or Silver Surfer. I'm still waiting.:banghead

Chapter, thanx for remembering how much I love comiquettes. I know how much you dig PF statues. I hope SS makes a Paste Pot Pete PF, this way I can say it's good for collectors of that line.:D

As I've said too many times, GIVE US THE HEAVY HITTERS! Until SS releases Cap, Thor, Spidey, or Hulk as comiquettes my money stays in my pocket. Hell, I'll even jump for joy if they release DD or Silver Surfer. I'm still waiting.:banghead

I was being serious. :(

SS is coming out with A LOT more comiquettes lately, which I feel is a good thing for comiquette collectors. I understand many people want more "A-lister" comiquettes but I'm sure this one will make a lot of collectors happy nevertheless.

This looks great. I will definitely be getting one. Hopefully the exclusive will be 800-900, and not some paltry 250.

I was being serious. :(

SS is coming out with A LOT more comiquettes lately, which I feel is a good thing for comiquette collectors. I understand many people want more "A-lister" comiquettes but I'm sure this one will make a lot of collectors happy nevertheless.

I have no issues with the amount of comiquettes being released. I do have issues with the obscure characters being used.

Look, I'm not looking for the 8th version of a Hulk comiquette. I just want ONE. Give me ONE Hulk, Cap, Spidey, Thor, DD, Silver Surfer, or any of the more popular X-MEN as comiquettes. None of these characters have been released in comiquette form. With all of these comiquettes being released, I'm passing on ALL of them.

I'm happy for the collectors that love these pieces, but......I'm still waiting.:banghead

No doubt this is gonna be a beautiful sculpt and statue all around, but I don't know the character at all. I've heard of her, but don't really know anything about her, so I'll be passing. I wonder though, does this mean we might be seeing characters that have already been done in the AH line, in this one now, since it's a different artist?

:lol:lol:lol

I hope the ES is < 250, and only people on top of their game get it.

Screw entitlements. You want it? You work for it.

Actually I think there is a stronger argument for people who demand exclusivity and themselves getting it while others don't as having even GREATER issues of entitlement. THAT'S REAL entitlement. I think if you are going to the effort to make anything, you should make it as great and as complete as possible. Otherwise, why bother? That means the ES of the most complete version should be the flagship of the line, and be as widely available as possible, to be as prominent and widespread of an example of the craftsmanship of the company as possible. If there are too few around, not as many people will have them, and if not as many people have them, not as many people will see them, and if that is the case, not as many people will fully appreciate the talent of the company. 800 or 900 in the world isn't very much.
I fully plan on working for it. That's a non-issue.

Back