Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, awesome, awesome choice for a character and the artist to base it on! Did I say awesome? Can't wait to see the full reveal! Hopefully this won't be a quick exclusive sell-out like X-23.

Pass. This is the very definition of obscure character. Brooks is a great artist. Maybe I'll pick up something else down the line.

Looking forward to the full reveal or maybe SS will tease us with another Legolas style sneak.......

022509dagger01.jpg

This looks SWEET! :rock:rock:rock

This is the very definition of obscure character. Brooks is a great artist. Maybe I'll pick up something else down the line.

Obscure character?? Maybe to casual readers or someone who has never really read too much of the Marvel Universe. Cloak and Dagger were big in the 80's, guest starred in many different series had their own limited series. They have both played major parts in Runaways and was recently brought back in Civil War and Secret Invasion.

I just don't see her as an obscure character. Now, if you said something like Mangog or Paste Pot Pete then I might agree with you.

Pass. This is the very definition of obscure character. Brooks is a great artist. Maybe I'll pick up something else down the line.

Well, you have to admit, at least they're releasing more comiquettes, which is good for collectors of those lines. :rock

I hope this is 1/4 like the other recent Comiquettes but since its an artist inspired line like AH! it'll probably be its own unique size like his. Dagger was one of the sexiest Marvel characters so I'll be getting it for sure....I wonder if they'll stop Brooks from doing characters that have already been done by AH!....

Totally unfamiliar with that. :horror Really?

*runs off to investigate*

Oh yes, the AH cover line from DC Direct looks spectacular! Now, if only the final product will come really close to the prototypes displayed at Toyfair (praying).

Has Mark ever drawn Black Widow or Spider-woman?

I know he has drawn Spider-Woman before. I've seen his sketchbook at conventions and prints that you could buy. I've also seen commissions that he has done of Spider-Woman. I don't think he has drawn her in a comic, yet. I don't recall ever seeing a Black Widow but it would be nice to.

EDIT: He drew Spider-Woman (well, Veranke, the Skrull Queen) on the cover of Avengers: Initiative. So, technically drawn her in a published comic.

Like what I see so far...nice lips.:angelsmil

the lips are the first thing i noticed:monkey5

This line is very promising, just look at his artwork, they can't bring out the big guns off the bat and they don't want to revisit the charactes AH! has already done I'm sure. I see some good things coming from this, I can already tell from the small glimpse that dagger will be gorgeous!

im getting this comiquette for that reason, want to be in this line from the start because it looks very promising

I really want a Black Cat from him:
blackcat.jpg

and an Emma:
emmafrost.jpg

but since those have been done and are probably not gonna happen this soon I'd be happy with

Either Phoenix:
phoenixbydiablo2003.jpg

or his Sue:
ultff49.jpg

Back