Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that really really worries me about Rogue is the eyes. Lazy eye is one of Sideshows biggest issues.

Fingers crossed.

Is it to late to bump my Cyclops pix? :monkey3

Nope. She says bump away!
bump.jpg

it's called 1/5 scale :lecture
:lecture 1/4th consistent display > fail 1/5th mixed display

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

I barely know how to turn my wife's camera on, so these pictures are about as good as they will come.
Going to move Doom out onto his own display once Rogue comes in...Sideshow, give me a 1/4th Jean Grey!!!

DSC_0147.jpg

I barely know how to turn my wife's camera on, so these pictures are about as good as they will come.
Going to move Doom out onto his own display once Rogue comes in...Sideshow, give me a 1/4th Jean Grey!!!

Nice.....the Wolvie Com looks 100X better than the PF imo.

Man Ski, that is saying something. You, IL, and Barb take some of the best pics I have ever seen. That's how fugly the EX face looks to me. Even your pics can't save it.:horror

Thanks for the kind words. Mentioning me in the same sentence as IL and Barb is high praise indeed. Guess I can't dislike you now. :lol

The EX head doesn't look as bad in person. Pics don't do it justice. I am actually going to display the REG head too, but mostly because it goes better with the other X-Men PFs.

Great pictures so far! Has anyone WL converted yet for the EX?

i went on the waitlist in may but no conversion yet ,i'll wait till end of july and if it didn't convert by that time i'll probably buy the regular version in my local shop

Last edited:

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

Awesome display Kibishii, and shows the beauty and power of in-scale displays.

Son of a female dog!

I got it in yesterday. I got up for work (I work overnight), but I had time to set up the statue.
Put the regular head on and checked the lights, fine.
Put the Ex head on and checked the lights, fine.
Got the jacket on and put the regular head in and

*snap*

cyclops1.jpg

cyclops2.jpg

cyclops3.jpg

It's a clean break, and I could probably fix it easily myself with a bit of superglue. I sent these images and my suggestion to Sideshow. We'll see if they give me the go ahead to try. I do see the paint scuff on the neck line, and it doesn't bother me that much.

Icing on the cake is that this is # 20/500. Lowest number I've ever gotten (and a nice round even one), so I hope that I can retain that.

Back