Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King judging from your pics I think it looks better without the jacket. I'm too lazy to take off my jacket to judge for myself....that jacket took a lot of work to get on right. Maybe some other day.

Jacket NO DOUBT. It also hides the neck seams from the side as well. Plus its a PF, kinda pointless displaying it without the jacket lol.

King judging from your pics I think it looks better without the jacket. I'm too lazy to take off my jacket to judge for myself....that jacket took a lot of work to get on right. Maybe some other day.

I know what you mean, now that I have the jacket on I dont wanna go to the trouble of taking it off :lol

2011-06-28002915.jpg

2011-06-28003011.jpg

Awesome pics KD. What I like best about the jacket is that it blends in his belt so that it doesn't look so blocky. Mine arrives tomorrow. Decisions, decisions on how to display him.

Awesome pics KD. What I like best about the jacket is that it blends in his belt so that it doesn't look so blocky. Mine arrives tomorrow. Decisions, decisions on how to display him.

I'm either gonna put it on him with the EX parts, or the visor and just lay the jacket on the base so it looks like he ripped it off

Sounds like with the difficulty associated with putting on the jacket, someone is going to do it inadvertently. :lol

Hopefully not me. :monkey3

If you cause some battle damage before your 40 days pass. It could have always just came battle damaged...:wink1: (hint...hint) and get Sideshow to provide another one for your statue.

Back