Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow light up at its best. Cyclops PF lights up, the EX has the extra head and print. I am not displaying it with the extra head, but very happy with the print and the regular head.

Enjoy:

IMG_8038copy.jpg

IMG_8033copy.jpg

IMG_8032copy.jpg

IMG_8035copy.jpg

IMG_8036copy.jpg

IMG_8031copy.jpg

IMG_8037copy.jpg

Youtube review:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HufPEF5RjII"]YouTube - ‪Sideshow Cyclops PF EX‬‏[/ame]

i went on the waitlist in may but no conversion yet ,i'll wait till end of july and if it didn't convert by that time i'll probably buy the regular version in my local shop

I jumped on the waitlist early march. I doubt I'll pick this up my local comic shop. Way to expensive and getting replacement pieces are a pain. I learned the hard way with scarlet witch comi.

Time to get this one in the collection. I was hoping they would fix the head. But guess not. Time to go for the regular then.

I'm sure you'll love it because it's 1/4 scale to say the least...:lecture

I heard through the grapevine that Sideshow is sending Ink the 1/5 version of Cyke just to spite him. :banana :lol

Congrats on the piece Ink! :wink1:

Won't be getting mine til the 12th along with Bucky & Maul w/ Cyber Legs. :impatient::gah:

Ahh, what a pair. They look passable in dim light.

ScottEmma01.jpg

ScottEmma02.jpg

ScottEmma03.jpg

Conspiracy! They purposely made the Ex head look bad to go with the bad face sculpt of Emma! :lecture

^^
Thanks, I'll eventually post pics in my collection thread once I get through the replacement process, and have the light-up ability for my Cyclops. These pics were taken real quick out of boredom, and restlessness. I felt empty not being able to take a full round of pics of Cyclops.

I just noticed that I didn't have the camera lined up quite right. You can kinda see my Emma Frost comiquette on the far right on the next Besta shelf over. :lol

Ahh, what a pair. They look passable in dim light.

ScottEmma03.jpg

Conspiracy! They purposely made the Ex head look bad to go with the bad face sculpt of Emma! :lecture

:goodpost::lol You're gonna be happy when you have those when they launch their Marvel Horror crossover line!

Back