Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send it in and get a replacement, unless you find out what happened the lights might not work anymore.

DSC_0145.jpg

WOW What a display Kibishii :clap

Yikes that looks extremely fragile. Look how thin the connection point is. Gonna be extremely careful with mine from now on.

I would try and get it replaced.

cyclops2.jpg

Send it back Jedah!!!!

Sure you can fix it, but in 3 months when you cant return it and it breaks again you're ____ed.

^
Yeah, I thought about that after I sent the message to Sideshow. I'll be sending it back. I highly doubt that they'd "okay" a self-repair anyway. I don't know what I was thinking besides that I didn't want to have to wait longer for the statue.

Is this PF ligter than the Black Panther PF?

Haven't recieved mine yet & would like to know.
The BP PF weight was rather disappointing.

You didn't get Carnage com to go with Venom Kibishii?

I was really tempted because he looks great and I was impressed when I saw him at SDCC last year. However, Spiderman isn't my main line and space is a major issue...I already have my Star Wars PFs and Sabertooth out of a cabinet. Two display cases- one dedicated to my Marvel 1/4 and the other for Hot Toys.

Other than Dr. Strange, Hawkeye, and a new 1/4th Hulk, I will probably only buy 1/4th X-Men characters from now on. There are a couple nonX-Men villains that would tempt me, but I gotta be choosy.

Back