Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror You're concerned with his underpants? :rotfl
LOL. Don't be jealous that I'm detail oriented. :p :lol
It's not a deal breaker (for me at least), but don't we all want to be as accurate as it can be? Cyclops never wore undies like that in this suit.

The magneto helmet should have been placed up front. I just dont get it on why they hide it at the back...

I guess some folks will pose him looking away? Or on a rotating base?

The helmet doesn't make sense to me, either. Why not just make it a separate piece that could be moved or removed as you wanted? 95% of folks aren't gonna pose him where you can see it.

No, 500 is plenty, the site will sure crash but don't panic it won't sell out that quickly. The deposit scares off many people, Sideshow did the right thing by making their customers pay up front for most of their exclusive pieces.

Glad im not down with the Ex HS, so if i can't get in my order, no big Deal....other than that it looks Great and Can't wait :yess::yess:

Do you just keep refreshing newsletter page around 2 PM PST until it shows up? This is the first time I've tried to buy an exclusive.

Strange no one question that the production blog didn't mention any light-up features? For cyclops? Its a must!!!

Back