Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that Ex head makes him look like some kind of. . .inhuman mutant! Seriously though, it looks terrible. Makes the decision that much easier, though I do wish the regular had the switch out right hand.

LOL! And so begins the debate. For the record I think the EX head looks killer!
I don't think there is much to debate:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/3000541_press04-001.jpg

It does look very 90s-esque, though. Like the sculptor was attempting to imitate Liefeld's style or something:

images

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I like it and will pick it up, though I don't like the alternate head. His face looks off somehow.

Another detail I don't like is his underpants. They looks more like boxer briefs than the standard briefs they're supposed to look like.

cykenb4.jpg

76366-47050-cyclops_super.jpg

Last edited:
It was confirmed back in this thread somewhere. I'm not going to look for it. Both his hands are removable, which makes it that much easier to remove the jacket. Easier than Gambit's jacket which is also removable.

Hmm...may get the EX if it means I can remove the jacket...

If you want accuracy, then you don't want the pants they gave him. I personally don't care so much about it, but it is more reminiscent of his "first appearance" pants than Jim Lee era, when he just wore the speedo on top of his blue leotards.

Back