Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you just keep refreshing newsletter page around 2 PM PST until it shows up? This is the first time I've tried to buy an exclusive.

This isn't going to sell out that fast. I wouldn't worry about it.

But yea, I heard something about lights but still like to see it before purchase.....I'll purchase the Ex anyway.

The eyes light up on both heads.......what more proof do you guys need? You can see it in the pictures. A Sideshow employee confirmed it here as well :slap

Ex head is hideous! and regular head looks like he giving a two finger salute. shouldn't he be touching the visor adjuster on the side of his face. Big love for the X-Men but this is strange looking to me

300054press160012458302.jpg

3000541press06001221945.jpg

3000541press07001227806.jpg

holy dog ____ batman!

ordered :wave

Wow that EX face looks brutal. Looks like Sloth from the goonies.

Ex head is hideous! and regular head looks like he giving a two finger salute. shouldn't he be touching the visor adjuster on the side of his face. Big love for the X-Men but this is strange looking to me

I agree! Not liking the look without the visor and think it would look better if he was touching the visor rather than the salute!

Back