Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Light-up doesn't make much sense if he hasn't activated the visor yet, does it?

Visor doesn't need to be activated, it is mostly to adjust the output of his Optic blast. :lecture

I think it would just look a bit better if the pose looked exactly like the print (which looks great btw!). It's not a huge deal though...I'm still gonna order! :yess:

Pretty nice overall, but not as impressive as I expected.

Ex head sucks, excuse me, but I have to say it. That mouth and those wrinkles in the neck...:slap. Horrible.

I also noticed that both feet are tiptoeing...fail. Al least his right one should have been standing on the ground.

The jacket is too small, but this doesn't bother me because removable or not, will be destroyed.:lol

I really like the visor portrait, 100% Scott. And the base and EX print are pretty awesome too.

A must buy for me but again, could have been much better.

Wow that EX face looks brutal. Looks like Sloth from the goonies.

Oh yeah, absolutely. :nono:rolleyes:
sloth_goonies.jpg
cykehead.jpg

Maybe I am the only one, but I am really digging the EX head.

this costume had buttons in the palms of the hands
I knew that some of his costumes had that, but they also had the option of clicking a button on his visor. I figured his reaching there meant he was doing the latter.

But I guess he is supposed to be reaching to adjust the output level. Still would be better if he was actually touching the visor.

I knew that some of his costumes had that, but they also had the option of clicking a button on his visor. I figured his reaching there meant he was doing the latter.

But I guess he is supposed to be reaching to adjust the output level. Still would be better if he was actually touching the visor.

:goodpost::exactly:

the dial on the visor just focus' the blast more, or widens

For sure! :exactly:

I also noticed that both feet are tiptoeing...fail. Al least his right one should have been standing on the ground.

Still would be better if he was actually touching the visor.

I guess they decided to capture Scott just about to blast someone away rather than in the process of blasting someone away.

Two feet planted on the ground with his fingers on the visor, separating an enemy from consciousness...that would've been cool.

Pretty nice overall, but not as impressive as I expected.

The jacket is too small, but this doesn't bother me because removable or not, will be destroyed.:lol

I really like the visor portrait, 100% Scott. And the base and EX print are pretty awesome too.

A must buy for me but again, could have been much better.

It looks like he is climbing the rubble to me. I think it is a more dynamic pose rather than him standing flat footed on a pile of rubble.

The jacket is too small? Are you afraid he is going to catch a cold? Put Gambit's coat on him. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It looks like he is climbing the rubble to me. I think it is a more dynamic pose rather than him standing flat footed on a pile of rubble.

The jacket is too small? Are you afraid he is going to catch a cold? Put Gambit's coat on him. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just noticed the criticism eh? :wave

Back