Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no statue worth getting has had the same price for the exclusive as the regular. :monkey1

lex-luthor-wrong1.jpg

Jason PF was also piced the same.

Well, there is no way to tell how they are compensating. I wouldn't be surprised if they were merely raising the price of the regular to make it seem like you are getting a better deal on the EX. Or maybe just taking the ave price and then using the deposit to insure they get some money out of possible cancellations. Either way, for the 100th time, I will be getting the EX!!!

Well, there is no way to tell how they are compensating. I wouldn't be surprised if they were merely raising the price of the regular to make it seem like you are getting a better deal on the EX. Or maybe just taking the ave price and then using the deposit to insure they get some money out of possible cancellations. Either way, for the 100th time, I will be getting the EX!!!

Good sir seeing that you have 73 posts in the forums, I have deduced that either you have poor addition skills or what you're saying is a SHAM!

You aren't looking hard enough. Hobgoblin comiquette and Beast comiquette were both priced the same, exclusive and regular. Jason PF was also piced the same. I'm sure there are lots more.

Really? :slap

hmm...well then what I meant to say, was that so far...no statue worth getting has had the same price for the exclusive as the regular. :monkey1

Don't forget the Diablo III Overthrown statue! :wave

few hours!!! yippeee!!! I cannot wait ! Im new with the whole haveing to pay a deposit on getting exclusives how much do i need to have set aside is it like ten percent or something?

Anybody remembers What time this was supposed to be previewed?

BTW I don't get why many of you are so sure the EX will be the extra head...my bet is that it will be a switch-out right hand and a print.

Last edited:
Preview is up! The base looks awesome with Magneto's helmet lying in the rubble! :rock

picture.php

EX includes switch out head and hands. Reg does not. No mention of art print.

Last edited:
I must say that it came together very well. Looks like both the regular and the excl. come with a lightup feature.

Looks good. Though im glad I am only really into comiquettes or maquettes. They do enough damage to my wallet as it is :horror

Back